Rumor: "Kessel has likely played his last game for Arizona"

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Is Phil getting moved or what? I don't see any harm in keeping him, but if he wants out he may not be a positive influence in the locker room.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
My favourite Nash is when he says he needs to knock him down. This is usually a player that’s in front of the net without the puck. Ummm that’s interference

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My favourite Nash is when he says he needs to knock him down. This is usually a player that’s in front of the net without the puck. Ummm that’s interference

50/50 on whether it gets called though.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Craig's on board..... :laugh:

Even with Tuch on LTIR, the Knights would only have 4.7 mill to spend again, and they have now a 20 man-roster. So they need 3 players. Also, Kessels money shouldn't really come from LTIR, as it's signing bonuses? But I can't figure out how that works. (Perhaps that would only be a problem if Tuchs money was bonuses?).

Anyhow, very clever of Vancouver to make GMBA use up a retention-spot.

And when will those admins here put in the right divisions? Hint hint. :naughty:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Even with Tuch on LTIR, the Knights would only have 4.7 mill to spend again, and they have now a 20 man-roster. So they need 3 players. Also, Kessels money shouldn't really come from LTIR, as it's signing bonuses? But I can't figure out how that works. (Perhaps that would only be a problem if Tuchs money was bonuses?).

Anyhow, very clever of Vancouver to make GMBA use up a retention-spot.

And when will those admins here put in the right divisions? Hint hint. :naughty:

Craig pointed out in his latest blog Vegas has no interest in Kessel.

Reactions: Jakey53

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Kessel for PK Subban?

PK (Subban) is owed $2m in real $$, if the Devils retain 50% the dollars are essentially a wash.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Kessel for PK Subban?

PK (Subban) is owed $2m in real $$, if the Devils retain 50% the dollars are essentially a wash.

Seriously, even in a throwaway season they have to sell some tickets. Why not get a high-profile player only to get some attention? I'm not saying he's going to contribute on the ice, but who the hell cases for this season?

Reactions: AZviaNJ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Yeah, not sure why any of you would want Domi back...there is a reason he has worn out his welcome at every stop he's been. But yet, we still have folks that want him back, incredible!
The roster is a dumpster fire. At least Domi is entertaining. You know, an actual reason to tune in. I think the only thing we can hope for with players added to this roster is they rehab their value enough to flip for a pick at the deadline.

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I like Subban but he's too much of a lightning rod when we're trying to do a culture reset. Seems like unnecessary risk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad