Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Yf4.gif

I am so happy!

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I don't know who's more uncomfortable...Phil in that video...or me in my underwear on my couch watching that video.

Either way, stop ruining my Saturday night. I have plans.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Negreanu ... lol. He still do that thing where he calls someone's hand and still bets anyway?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't know who's more uncomfortable...Phil in that video...or me in my underwear on my couch watching that video.

Either way, stop ruining my Saturday night. I have plans.

Usually when my night begin with me in my underwear what happens after is completely unplanned. Alcohol is always involved before and after though.

Reactions: Human

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Sounded like he's teasing a Phil bar hopping video next.

I only watched the relevant 10 seconds.

I dont know who the host is or what the YT channel is, but.....based on those 10 secs, I really wouldn't be interested in tuning in to anything else they do.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Seemed like he was just caught off guard by being asked. With the angsty picture the media painted of him, I was expecting him to have "Sully Sucks" written in white-out on his hat or something. :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'm relishing the thought of him back in Pens' mustard gold.

Seemed like he was just caught off guard by being asked. With the angsty picture the media painted of him, I was expecting him to have "Sully Sucks" written in white-out on his hat or something. :laugh:

Ended the season battered maybe a vacation somewhere like Vienna and come back and grill the opposition

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I'm just not sure if the answer is kosher, even though I want to think he was being frank. Phil would probably like to stay with the Pens and not be a wiener with hot links to another city.

Phil? Caught off guard?

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

I won't lie, I think I'd like Kessel even more if he wore a "f*** SULLY, MAKE MONEY" t-shirt. I will make one for him and send it to him, what size is he? Husky Boys XL?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I only watched the relevant 10 seconds.

I dont know who the host is or what the YT channel is, but.....based on those 10 secs, I really wouldn't be interested in tuning in to anything else they do.
He's a professional poker player. Since you didn't know that, it's pretty unlikely you'll have to worry about it. Although he's a huge hockey fan, so prolly stay away from the Vegas board.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad