Kendal McArdle - Best 17 yr old in WHL right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Masi Marjamaki just came back from injury last week and they are on the same line...

...coincidence?
Hell no...
Marjamaki is a great player and this kid looks good too... I have only seen him live a couple of times and he always leaves me thinking he is pretty impressive...

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Colt.45Orr said:
Masi Marjamaki just came back from injury last week and they are on the same line...

...coincidence?
Hell no...
Marjamaki is a great player and this kid looks good too... I have only seen him live a couple of times and he always leaves me thinking he is pretty impressive...

The kid has some talent! With Moose Jaw definitely going to miss the WHL playoffs next spring, hopefully McArdle will get a chance to play for Canada at the 2005 U18 IIHF World Championships. The '87's in Canada are very strong and to show you that he was not on the team of '87's that just won the U18 World Cup this past summer in the Czech Republic. They even won that tournament without Sidney Crosby.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
He said right NOW, as in the spotlight is on him NOW! As in he's on a hot streak NOW! As in not LATER! Use your imagination a little goddammit!

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
Leachmeister2000 said:
He said right NOW, as in the spotlight is on him NOW! As in he's on a hot streak NOW! As in not LATER! Use your imagination a little goddammit!

Based on the description, that isn't the case. Goddamnit. :p:

CH Wizard

Best 17 yr old in the WHL ? You're exagerrating a bit.Brule is better , He's a better skater.Brule is more of a complete player.Mcardle is good , He has skills and I like his shot but He isn't better then Brule period.

Maybe the third best but not the best.Don't use just stats to compare two player.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
thegreatone said:
Best 17 yr old in the WHL ? You're exagerrating a bit.Brule is better , He's a better skater.Brule is more of a complete player.Mcardle is good , He has skills and I like his shot but He isn't better then Brule period.

Maybe the third best but not the best.Don't use just stats to compare two player.

He means right now meaning he is on a hot streak. Not overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad