Signing(s): Kelvin Herrera to White Sox (2 yrs / $18M with option for 3rd yr)

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Decent pickup for the White Sox. They're quietly having a good offseason. If they can get Bryce Harper no reason to think they wouldn't be a wild card team this season.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
If they hit on some of their lotto tickets the Sox could run the Central for a long time. Indians, while still a decently good team, their prime window has probably closed. Everyone else in the division stinks and is on the wrong side of the rebuild.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If they hit on some of their lotto tickets the Sox could run the Central for a long time. Indians, while still a decently good team, their prime window has probably closed. Everyone else in the division stinks and is on the wrong side of the rebuild.

They have Kluber, Ramirez and Lindor for another 3 seasons. All 3 are signed to ridiculously cheap contracts. They have Carrasco for 4 and Bauer for 2 years. Indians aren't going away.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
They have Kluber, Ramirez and Lindor for another 3 seasons. All 3 are signed to ridiculously cheap contracts. They have Carrasco for 4 and Bauer for 2 years. Indians aren't going away.

I know they aren't. They're still a good team but I'm just saying I think their peak was when they lost in the WS. They will still be competitive for the next 3-4 years but I see them as being on the downslide while CWS are trending up. Cleveland will probably win the division the next two years but after that it could be the White Sox for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->