Kelowna Rockets #1 team in C.H.L.

ZZZZZZZ

Jan 25, 2007
Paradise!
It's been a joy watching these kids perform this year.........over and over coming back from 2 and 3 goal deficits to win games late. :)

With a huge lead over other teams and even games in hand........I just hope they don't get too complacent before the playoffs start.

yo.gif

Go Rockets. :)

BillP

Oct 24, 2012
Canada
A little painful as a blazers fan, but I always admire their efficiency year in and year out. If they make it through to the mem cup I'll be behind them. Won't ever forget their run with Myers Benn and Backlund, what a team.

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Clinched playoff spot with 20 games left. New Jersey Devils got a great player in Bell also. What a steal, too bad his past haunted him (deserved I suppose).

ZZZZZZZ

Jan 25, 2007
Paradise!
Awesome game

Portland caught the Rockets off guard.......go up 3-0 early only to see the Rockets get a SH goal late in the 1st.

2nd was fairly even with each getting a goal,but the Rockets finally woke up and totally dominated the 3rd outchancing and outscoring them for a 5-4 win.

Sean Burke's kid is the goalie and he made it closer with some amazing saves..............this going to be a great series.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad