Sportsnet: Keith Kinkaid Met with Canadiens Today (According to Eric Engels of Sportsnet)

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Wouldn't mind adding Kinkaid. We absolutely need better backup goaltending than we got last year. Thought the job was Lindgren's to lose, Kinkaid would give him some serious competition.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
He was the guy I hoped they would go for a month or so ago when looking through the list of possible UFA players. Happy they're taking an extended look at him.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Aren't those 2 kids 24 and 25? Seems like they'd be as ready as they'd ever be to be back ups.
McNiven is turning 22 but both (with Lindgren) guys are not in the plans. Primeau is way too young so yes MB will add a backup but one who will accept to play only 20 games.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Keith's a good dude. Fun fact: I used to play video games with this kid way back over 10 years ago. We were on the same team for a couple seasons.

Happy to see him still around

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx

Gaud

May 11, 2017
McNiven is turning 22 but both (with Lindgren) guys are not in the plans. Primeau is way too young so yes MB will add a backup but one who will accept to play only 20 games.

i think McNiven has more upside than Lingren, but i agree.. neither can pull off backup.
im ok with Kinkaid, i guess.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
My post was in response to a Blackhawks fan who was talking about the "kids" Delia and Lankinen needing more time.

Reactions: MSSLYNX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad