Hunter
Lupul
Liles
Stoll
McLean
Koltsov (PIT)
or anyone in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft

and what would be your top ten?
Wow we'll have the same problem in our keeper in a couple of month.....we had a couple of discussions on the topic and it seems we all have a different view of the strategie to adopt...It seems that next year there's only one sureshot and it's Ovechkin. He's ahead of those players for the rest of your list they are in the good order for my part

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
REALLY!?! schremp olesz or wolski before anyone of tose players. Wow, i like to draft them yound also but i know i can get schremp olesz and wolski in the second and third rounds (maybe later, most of the guys wont be drafting 18 yr olds - but we will and we did this season, cuz we're an expansion team)

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
CRAZY_FAN said:
What kind of league draft players before they are eligible in the NHL ... :dunno:

Our league... theres 10 teams and about 30 players on each team, so that leaves undrafted players like Kvasha and the ones I mentioned above.

Undrafted NHLers (ie Ovechkin/Crosby) can be drafted but teams that contend for the top three spots usely don't draft players that haven't been drafted my NHL teams - their looking for a sure thing, someone that will get them points this season (not wait while a prospect is NHL ready)... our team, is full of prospects and can wait for them to mature into good/great NHLers.

My team can afford to sit on players and then trade some for more proven (older) help... Kinda like the Islanders do or Expos in Baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->