Keep Three d-men (points league)

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Chabot is a no brainer. I'd probably go Sergachev and Gustafsson next.

Dunn is interesting but hard not to give Gustafsson another chance after his season. We sort of know what Ellis is at this point and Niskanen is on the bottom for me.

Reactions: RonTextall

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Chabot

Gustafsson
Ellis
Sergachev
Dunn

Niskanen

Chabot is the only clearcut answer here.

Gustafsson could regress, his previous numbers don't really suggest this season is repeatable - it's likely a career year for him. Though, if he maintains 1 LD duties, there's little reason to believe he isn't good for 40+ next year. I just don't think he's a 60 pt guy.

Ellis is a reliable guy, good for ~40 points. Handicapped by the depth ahead of him in Nashville.

Both Dunn and Sergachev are buried down the lineup (PP time, linemates) but show promise to grow on the 35 pts they just put up this year.

Niskanen is the only wrong answer I see. He's a clear step back on everyone else you listed.

Reactions: RonTextall

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Chabot, Gustafsson and Ellis

EDIT: Hedman is going to be the backbone of the powerplay on Tampa for a loooooong time so Serg will only be limited to even strength and second powerplay.

Cirelli is up and coming and might make the second PP unit better so maybe he might rebound next year?

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad