Trade: [KC/LAR] Marcus Peters traded to the Rams

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
It sounds like the Chiefs are punting on this year and didn't know how Peters would handle it so they traded him. Wat.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Still no word on the compensation from any of the insiders. This is the latest I've seen and it's just speculation:

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yet drafted Tyreke Hill who beat up his pregnant girlfriend.

Has Hill had any on field issues or problems with coaches?

As reprehensible as it may seem it is a lot easier to ignore a guy with off field issues (especially in the past) than dealing with a guy who is a pain in the ass to deal with on the field/practice.

Maybe I am overrating Peters issues but he seemed more like a problem/hot head to deal with than the guys Reid had with off field issues.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
This definitely reeks of behind the scenes and off the field issues. None of which that we know about. More than the impending contract demands.

Think Cris Carter, amongst countless others..Getting traded could be the best thing for him in the long run

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012

That's a return that would make Peter Chiarelli jealous. I love how the Chiefs actually end up giving a pick of their own in the trade. The Cheifs would have been just better off biting the bullet and keeping him for this season. They dont even get a 2nd in this years draft.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
This definitely reeks of behind the scenes and off the field issues. None of which that we know about. More than the impending contract demands.

Think Cris Carter, amongst countless others..Getting traded could be the best thing for him in the long run

Cris Carter was a cokehead. This will definitely be a regretful decision by the Chiefs.

Mar 1, 2002
Kicked off his college team twice, suspended by KC last year for a physical confrontation with a coach.

He's trouble IN the locker room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->