Trade: [KC/LAR] Marcus Peters traded to the Rams

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I should be happy about this right??? I always find football trades usually end up disappointing, but Marcus Peters is a big name and I really want to be excited about it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Big pick up for the Rams. It sounds like he's a problem behind the scenes but he's still damn good. The Chiefs must've gotten a pretty good haul to go through with it.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
This shows the difference between the two teams.

Rams are a young team on the verge of contention and have decided to go for the jugular. The Chiefs were and have been for several years, also on the doorstep of contention and never did anything to improve and have no traded away their best defensive player for futures.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Very interesting trade. Peters is 1 heck of a player and makes the Rams a much better team. Wonder what the return will be.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Reid apparently had a hand in this deal as well.

It begs the question; how big of a hothead are you where ****ing Andy Reid doesn't even want you? Andy gave one of the most vilified players in NFL history in Michael Vick a second chance.

Overall a great move for the rams. Sucks they couldn't hold on to Johnson (which is why this trade happens) otherwise they'd look legit af in the secondary.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
We'll wait and see what the return is, but I like this deal for the Rams. Wade Phillips got the most out of Aqib Talib - a notorious hothead. Peters is no different, and should fall in line.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Reid apparently had a hand in this deal as well.

It begs the question; how big of a hothead are you where ****ing Andy Reid doesn't even want you? Andy gave one of the most vilified players in NFL history in Michael Vick a second chance.

Overall a great move for the rams. Sucks they couldn't hold on to Johnson (which is why this trade happens) otherwise they'd look legit af in the secondary.

Also drafted a player no one would touch cause he had a domestic assault against his pregnant girlfriend. That player is now their #1 WR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad