Signing(s): Kawhi Leonard signs with the Clippers (3 years, $103 million)

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Well I'm waiting for the sports hot takes on Monday.
I wonder what show Chris Broussard will show up on?

Maybe he has new 'sources' he wants to share with us.

Broussard: "My sources tell me Kawhi told Danny Green he was going to LA but he didn't tell him which LA team he was going to. That's how he ended with the Lakers.":sarcasm:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wow an overnight Woj nuke. I was passed the **** out when this broke. Must have been 2AM on East Coast.

I guess it's kind of fitting the guy who doesn't want attention (Kawhi) wound up committing to the Clippers in the middle of the night on 4th of July weekend.

Love the fact both Kawhi and George rejected the Lakers only to end up with their rivals. Gold.

Yeah this was definitely an offseason for little bro to troll big bro with the Nets getting KD and Irving over the Knicks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I know for a fact, there are 3 huge Clipper fans that have been outspoken:
Billy Crystal, Clipper Darrell and Marcellus Wiley.

I think in terms of star power, Billy Crystal is a huge Clippers fan..he's seen so much losing so let him bask in this glorious moment.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I know for a fact, there are 3 huge Clipper fans that have been outspoken:
Billy Crystal, Clipper Darrell and Marcellus Wiley.

I think in terms of star power, Billy Crystal is a huge Clippers fan..he's seen so much losing so let him bask in this glorious moment.

Think you can still get seasons for a lot cheaper than you would at Laker games :dunno:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Well I'm waiting for the sports hot takes on Monday.
I wonder what show Chris Broussard will show up on?

Maybe he has new 'sources' he wants to share with us.

What's funny is that he still talks about his 'sources' :laugh::laugh: At least on Monday's show. Like just quit it boy. Biggest fraud who makes his network look bad.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What's funny is that he still talks about his 'sources' :laugh::laugh: At least on Monday's show. Like just quit it boy. Biggest fraud who makes his network look bad.

Yeah, I think his 'sources' have been going on strong for 10 years now.
He always comes up with 'My sources told me...' like dude, who are these 'sources'?!!?!

Peyton Manning? Marshawn Lynch?! Shaq?
Annoying as heck.

Reactions: JunglePete

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
chris broussard is the worst of them all

anything he says should be taken as the complete opposite

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
So Kawhi got LAC to mortgage the next 7 years of their franchise for only 2 guaranteed years of PG13 and himself.

To quote the Enron movie - this guy is actually the smartest guy in the room. And I guess his message to Raps fans during their championship parade probably applies to the rest of the NBA as well "Enjoy this moment. Have fun wit it".

Reactions: Voight

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So Kawhi got LAC to mortgage the next 7 years of their franchise for only 2 guaranteed years of PG13 and himself.

To quote the Enron movie - this guy is actually the smartest guy in the room. And I guess his message to Raps fans during their championship parade probably applies to the rest of the NBA as well "Enjoy this moment. Have fun wit it".
I mean if LAC manage to win a championship in the next 2-3 years with Kawhi/PG then it's totally worth it without question.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This will all be worth it if the Clippers can win a title or two over the next two seasons.

However, if they don't and both players leave... OKC is licking their chops at the potential of those picks lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad