Katz, Lowe, MacTavish and Stu Avatars

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
These are the four biggest remaining problems with this team. The first three are unlikely to be going anywhere but I think that we should have a show of unity in having avatars mocking these individuals contributions to making this team the flaming bag of dog poop that it is today.

Something along the lines of Katz counting his money and not giving a crap about the team and its fans.

Lowe standing on his soapbox telling everyone that they are beneath him because they don't have as many rings as he does and success as a player = competence as a manager.

MacT thinking that he's far smarter than he is in actuality.

Stu thinking that Landeskog is a 3rd liner and drafting over agers because like MacT if he was as smart as he thinks that he is he'd be dangerous.

These are just thoughts and I am very welcome to creativity, have at it creative minds of HFOil!

Oct 15, 2008
The outrage should be concetrated, like a laser, so as not to confuse the dimwit owner.

Lowe should be the target. He is the key. Get rid of him and replace him with someone outside the circle of suck and we have a chance.

Replace the other fools and six rings will just replace them with other fools.

ponokanocker

Nov 17, 2009
The outrage should be concetrated, like a laser, so as not to confuse the dimwit owner.

Lowe should be the target. He is the key. Get rid of him and replace him with someone outside the circle of suck and we have a chance.

Agreed.

I'm not even sure Stu is the issue. These bafoons seem to have such huge egos that they think they probably knew better than him so just took his suggestions as advice and went with who they thought was best. The rumblings are that Katz even overruled the desicion to do something different than take Yakupov.

Jul 19, 2012
Don't forget Howson. Actually the gif of KLown, MacT and Howson in the car is awesome.

But as Liquor says, KLown is the cog that needs to be removed. Remove KLown with some one that has half a clue, and things begin to turn as some one with a clue will remove the incompetent OBC.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Has a Katz sniffing Lowe's jockstrap gif or pic ever been created? ;)

After all these years of that comment being used to bash our stupid owner/management situation I don't think I've ever seen one before.

OilTastic

Embrace The Hate
Oct 5, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta.
Agreed.

I'm not even sure Stu is the issue. These bafoons seem to have such huge egos that they think they probably knew better than him so just took his suggestions as advice and went with who they thought was best. The rumblings are that Katz even overruled the desicion to do something different than take Yakupov.

^if you mean Stu MacGregor, then yes their crappy draft record from the 2nd round on for the last 5 years is indeed an issue and Stu and the scouting staff should be fired!

MCDAVIDISH

Jul 18, 2011
Edmonton

This! Lowes been the one constant in this circus, time to try something new....

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Well I did make this...

oaQm2c8.jpg

eUjsgo2.jpg

WhOnxvx.jpg

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
I was bored and decided to do this. Put the bruins drinking guy at the bottom left. Hopefully a new year is a new beginning for you guys! :handclap:
SDdDL9l.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad