Kassian/Cernak kicking incident Part 2 (suspended for 7 games)

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
lol. When did I say that? I know you said you've yet to see any comment at all saying Kassian did nothing wrong. I guess you missed that page?

he said no big deal. No one was hurt, no penalty was even called. Doesn’t mean he said Kicking at someone isn’t a dumb play.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
This is George Parros's chance to show that he isn't absolutely worthless as the head of DoPS.

Kassian is a gutless puke, a coward, a hypocrite and a fake. His attitude during/after the Tkachuk debacle combined with this, shows he doesn't get it. If Parros doesn't give him at least 20 games (he deserve the rest of the season), Parros will be a massive failure as the guys supposed to protect the players

Jedub

Registered Lurker
Nov 21, 2013
Winnipeg
he said no big deal. No one was hurt, no penalty was even called. Doesn’t mean he said Kicking at someone isn’t a dumb play.
That's pretty much exactly what he said. I think you're gonna run out of hairs to split soon.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Tkachuk played Kassian like a fiddle the whole time.

He knew Kassian would lose it again shortly and now 2 suspensions within a month don't look good on him, or the organization.

Good think Kassiam has such a "good memory", LMAO

Yes because Kassians stupid wreckless kick to Cernak is the result of the feud with Tkachuk that virtually ended with them dropping the gloves and Tkachuk getting his his ass kicked.

Makes sense .

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
This is George Parros's chance to show that he isn't absolutely worthless as the head of DoPS.

Kassian is a gutless puke, a coward, a hypocrite and a fake. His attitude during/after the Tkachuk debacle combined with this, shows he doesn't get it. If Parros doesn't give him at least 20 games (he deserve the rest of the season), Parros will be a massive failure as the guys supposed to protect the players
what precedent is there for a 20 game suspension?

Pronger got 8
Skinner got 2

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards

he already is a failure. Over and over again he shows his incompetence.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
and Chara's was even more intentional...what's your point?
What does Chara have to do with this? Did he kick someone?

My point is that if people are using those previous incidents as guidelines for how the DoPS might react, there are some differences in what Kassian did that may come into play.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
by stoning, hanging or guillotine?
Your comment makes it sound like you think it's a joke. I know you don't mean it that way but to follow the lead of someone who has a history of hot takes and salacious outrage is not a good idea.
What Kassian did is a very serious matter and to joke about the punishment is just stupid.
Personally I hope they throw the book at Kassian. Its obvious that a few days suspension is meaningless to him.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Your comment makes it sound like you think it's a joke. I know you don't mean it that way but to follow the lead of someone who has a history of hot takes and salacious outrage is not a good idea.
What Kassian did is a very serious matter and to joke about the punishment is just stupid.
Personally I hope they throw the book at Kassian. Its obvious that a few days suspension is meaningless to him.

it was a joke...

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

You have too much faith in Parros. I think we've seen enough over the course of him running the DoPS to know that whatever the suspension ends up being, it'll be laughably shorter than it should be.

The fact there was no injury on the play will probably be part of Parros' explanation for why he only gave him "X" number of games.

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa

My only regret is I have but one like to give this post.

Reactions: Riddum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad