Karmanos Rips Owners (Should be GM's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magick93

Mar 4, 2004
Karmanos is too busy watching NASCAR than making sound hockey decisions.

BTW I wonder if there will be a call to change the 'Canes name in light of Katrina.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
He whines about others making mistakes with dumb contracts then he gives Oleg Tverdovsky $2.5 mill a year? Give me a break. Maybe he should tell his own GM he doesn't get mulligans either.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Magick93 said:
Karmanos is too busy watching NASCAR than making sound hockey decisions.

BTW I wonder if there will be a call to change the 'Canes name in light of Katrina.

That would be the stupidest ****ing reason ever to change a team name and whatever idiot proposes that in real life should be shot on spot.

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
Jon Prescription said:
That would be the stupidest ****ing reason ever to change a team name and whatever idiot proposes that in real life should be shot on spot.

I agree. Since the Katrina incident I have been waiting for somebody to bring that up. It would be incredibly stupid to even consider it. :shakehead

dekem

Sep 2, 2005
It would only be politically correct to change it. While they're at it, I can think of other teams that should have their names changed due to the damage or potential damage- like the Guleph Storm, Fort Worth Fire, Lethbridge Hurricanes, San Jose Sharks (aftr the recent incidents in Florida), Tampa Bay Lightning, Buffalo Sabres( sharp object)etc. etc. etc. :handclap:

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
dekem said:
It would only be politically correct to change it. While they're at it, I can think of other teams that should have their names changed due to the damage or potential damage- like the Guleph Storm, Fort Worth Fire, Lethbridge Hurricanes, San Jose Sharks (aftr the recent incidents in Florida), Tampa Bay Lightning, Buffalo Sabres( sharp object)etc. etc. etc. :handclap:

Don't forget Calgary FLAMES, New Jersey DEVILS, Colorado AVALANCHE, Chicago BLACKHAWKS (Indian Reference is offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad