Player Discussion Karlsson-vs-Panarin-vs-Seguin

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Oooooh Oooooh I got this one.

He's bad defensively becauseeeeeeeeeeee....he's Russian.

Right? That's how this works?

Reactions: LBpuzzels

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Karlsson can carry a 5-man unit.

Panarin can carry a line.

I don't think Seguin can do either.

I'd like to sign Karlsson and trade Shattenkirk (and feel really bad doing it). Failing that, sign Panarin. Stay away from Seguin.

Reactions: Bozle

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Seguin - 1C we haven't had a true one in ages
I struggle with Karlsson and Panarin. It's obvs for other but Panarin is an absolute magician with the puck. But so is Karlsson. They both leave a lot to be desired on the D. Being that Karlsson IS a D, I find that more worrying. He kind of had a "junk" season in 2018. Of course, junk for EK is still 62 points. Panarin meanwhile had his best season and showed he can do it away from Patrick Kane. He has a +48 differential on EK in +/- last season. 17% more pts on the PP for what that's worth. I feel like EK is the better player but that Panarin will net us more wins and also cost us less $. I'm also concerned about EK's age and injuries.

A Seguin signing could make Zibs expendable depending on Chytil/Andersson growth. Trading Zibs, Hayes, AND Zuccarello could be necessary to accommodate those signings. That said, surely we are in fantasy message board scenario-land.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad