Friedman: Karlsson trade talks picking up, Vancouver interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
This reminded me of Doughty's interview this summer when they asked him if Karlsson would stay in Ottawa and he said no.

No Western team please.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Vancouver?

giphy.gif

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
lmao okay elliott.

I'll believe a Karlsson trade when I see it, tired of all the #rumorz
I'll take Freidman's word over the random bloggers and twitter people we've seen so far.

There is also some reason to believe that he will be traded this summer, and that the bridge to Ottawa is burned.

I still say that he's going to Vegas, and that all other suitors and negotiations are just a way to squeeze more value out of the Knights.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
The only way this happens is if he gets traded to Vancouver then traded somewhere else. No way Karlsson wants to go from one disaster to another horrible market. Good luck trying to keep this guy , he won't sign a long term deal with a team that is this bad.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Don't see why Vancouver would be interested. They are not at that stage of rebuilding that adding him while losing what it would take to get him would make them a contender.

Nick1219

Mar 15, 2012
No... we don’t want him. Makes zero sense for us. This team is nowhere near ready to compete. The only thing Karlsson does is MAYBE turn the Canucks into a playoff contender who will be stuck in mediocrity for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->