Continue here

i wish we didn't have to continue

Zach-Galifianakis-Crying.gif

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I wouldn't say they did no.

You can't let the guy give these kinds of answers and say nothing, that's not how this should work.

What else are they going to do, physically restrain Dorion and ask him where the microfilm is?

If Dorion is hellbent on hanging himself with a noose of his own making, you just let him. That's like Journalism 101 - when the guy you are interviewing keeps digging his own grave deeper with every word, the last thing you want to do is say something and take his shovel away.

Reactions: Cosmix and Deku

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Dorion said he's at the rink with his son tonight, I so hope we are at the same rink. I'll love to ask a few hard hitting questions myself, I'll record it lol

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Just had a convo with the GF
Me: (listening to TSN1200) I can't deal with this
Her: Why? Everyone know it was going to happen. Even I know it was going to happen.
Me: But they didn't get any good players.
Her: They never do...they never do

Lmao

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What else are they going to do, physically restrain Dorion and ask him where the microfilm is?

If Dorion is hellbent on hanging himself with a noose of his own making, you just let him. That's like Journalism 101 - when the guy you are interviewing keeps digging his own grave deeper with every word, the last thing you want to do is say something and take his shovel away.

I'm not in the business so I know this is easy for me say but if I'm interviewing someone who just made a major f*** up and they say "it's going to be ok, we believe in the plan" then I don't just go to the next question.

I understand that there's no point in asking the same thing a bunch of time but I'm not going to let him get away with that kind of an answer on my show either, to me that demands a follow up.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Nah man, that's too far.

Let the man be with his family, I mean his kid probably already lost a lot of respect for him already, no need to humiliate him in front of his child.

This. When his son gets old enough he will lose all respect for his dad. Leave them be now.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Nah man, that's too far.

Let the man be with his family, I mean his kid probably already lost a lot of respect for him already, no need to humiliate him in front of his child.

Yeah don't mess with people's family.

I mean go ahead and try and ask him stuff in the stands, but don't harass him . I'm sure his son and their friends are already pissed at him for this trade.. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad