News: Karlsson apologizes for remark and wants to stay in Ottawa whole his career

Toby Flenderson

Jun 4, 2015
If there’s no deal in place to sign him long term, I think Sens fans will be disappointed with the return if he’s traded.

He’s probably in the top 5 most valuable players in the league, but without a contract teams probably won’t pony up the asking price for a few months of Karlsson.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
After Pierre Dorion made a comment recently that even "Gretzky got traded" after the game tonight Karlsson was asked about it and the vibe I got was that he didn't really make it seem like he thought he was a long term Senator. Now I've heard him go back and forth on the issue but the comments seemed rather evasive especially the "Whatever happens, happens". The real question is if they can get full value for him if the team acquiring him doesn't sign him long term.

Probably could have used a little more context with the quote...

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Me or Karlsson? The quote was based off of Dorion's Gretzky reference
You. I know it was, I listened to the interview. He's also mentions how its out of his control and how its all just speculation that he is taking it with a grain of salt.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
You. I know it was, I listened to the interview. He's also mentions how its out of his control and how its all just speculation that he is taking it with a grain of salt.

After hearing this whoever made the original post has a career in media. Rule number 1 take everything or if context and spin it the way that will get the most polarizing result.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->