Prospect Info: Karl Henriksson, C, 2nd round, 58th overall, 2019

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
I remember rodent, I think it was he who would give a report card after every game that I couldn't wait to read.

yes the hockey rodent.

good stuff. lots of early basic metrics and stats. diagrams and such.

very entertaining site. used to be a staple for me back in the day.

and it was funny. lots of humor.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I just posted in another thread, he reminds me of Brad Richards a little. If his hockey IQ, vision, and dishing continue to improve and he certainly is a better skater than Richards was, maybe he can carve out a similar career or be one of those dudes who can support a top winger.
Yes. From what I saw he seems like a cog player. Guys who make smart fast decisions and facilitate. Richards was like that. At the top end there's someone like Backstrom. But at the lower end you're talking John Mitchell.

Reactions: CasusBelli and Ola

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
yes the hockey rodent.

good stuff. lots of early basic metrics and stats. diagrams and such.

very entertaining site. used to be a staple for me back in the day.

and it was funny. lots of humor.

That site was gold.

going even further back, does anyone remember the NYR group on usenet? alt.sports.hockey.nhl.ny-rangers i think it was.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
But the Hockey Rodent was funny......:sarcasm:
hockey rodent.jpg

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
He is listed, at least for now, on the J20 roster for Frolunda. Frolunda will be a tough lineup to crack, so he may spend the majority of his year in J20. Who knows, though, he may have a great showing and win a spot. And of course he'll be a primary call-up along with Raymond.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
He is listed, at least for now, on the J20 roster for Frolunda. Frolunda will be a tough lineup to crack, so he may spend the majority of his year in J20. Who knows, though, he may have a great showing and win a spot. And of course he'll be a primary call-up along with Raymond.

There's a pretty good chance he will play in the CHL early on. Frölunda does that a lot with younger players

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->