GDT: Kariya Jersey Retirement • 3:15 PM PT — BUF @ ANA • 5 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
It's Sunday dude.... Leave early if you know there's gonna be traffic why you acting like it's a weekday straight from work
I DID leave early. Left at 2:15 to make what’s a 20-25 minute drive with no- to-light traffic.

It’s too early for them to have police directing traffic or managing the lights. So it took 45 minutes to get through offramp traffic, park across the street, and get into the building. Something that usually takes 10-15 minutes tops - on a weekday, which is always horrific traffic for me. I have no idea where you’re coming from that you can drive straight into this arena on a weekday, but I envy you.

This is 100% on the Ducks for not making sure there was appropriate traffic control

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Lol do you guys want to get your feet moving when you have possession in the defensive zone?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Steel is so horrid in his own zone.... Let lundestrom play center and steel play wing

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That was some horrible team defense there. Steel still hasn’t got the NHL speed thing down, but c’mon Rakell.

Sustr is lucky we don’t have a predominantly orange jersey, or he really would at times look like a baby giraffe on skates.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Disasterous shift by Steel and Lundy there.

Rakell is looking like a lost cause this season. I fear he will become another Vatanen, the longer RC stays coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad