Kaprizov vs. Stuetzle - Next 3 Years

• Kaprizov

• Stuetzle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
They’re very similar players. Enjoy watching them both. KRill is at or very close to his ceiling right now, which is clearly a great player. Stutzle could be even better when he reaches his prime.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I think Kaprizov can score 100 points in this league. I mean like if I couldn’t watch hockey for the next 10 years and someone tells me he’s had a 100 point season I wouldn’t be entirely surprised.

I honestly don’t know if I can say the same about Stützle.

Reactions: Rob Brown

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
If only that was some kind of achievement. LOL.
Ottawa not only has MUCH more playoff series wins than Toronto recently, BUT they actually have a player that has scored 1,000 points for their team, and Ottawa has been around the league for 1/4 of the time Toronto has.
Love your hatred for Ottawa, Alfie must’ve REALLY gotten under your skin when he pretended to throw his stick in the crowd LMAOOO

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
This was a silly thread when it started and it makes a lot of the responses look even worse now.

Stuetzle is a long ways off of being the player Kaprizov is right now. Still a tremendous prospect but there is a lot that needs to be done in years two and three to close that gap and that’s just thinking Kaprizov maintains what he is now.

Cute age quips won’t change the fact how off Ottawa fans were in reading the room.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
This was a silly thread when it started and it makes a lot of the responses look even worse now.

Stuetzle is a long ways off of being the player Kaprizov is right now. Still a tremendous prospect but there is a lot that needs to be done in years two and three to close that gap and that’s just thinking Kaprizov maintains what he is now.

Cute age quips won’t change the fact how off Ottawa fans were in reading the room.

In 7-8 years we can see if Timmy reaches Kaprizov’s current heights. Would be a more fair comparison.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Ottawa not only has MUCH more playoff series wins than Toronto recently, BUT they actually have a player that has scored 1,000 points for their team, and Ottawa has been around the league for 1/4 of the time Toronto has.
Love your hatred for Ottawa, Alfie must’ve REALLY gotten under your skin when he pretended to throw his stick in the crowd LMAOOO

Meh. If/when Ottawa does something special, or produces some special players, I will be glad to praise them.

As for Alfie, well he was simply always second fiddle to the much better Mats Sundin.......Alfie was his little brother in so many ways. And the HHOF has decided his impact on the game of hockey was kinda meaningless, and so he won't be allowed into the Hall unless he pays for a ticket.

Here's hoping Strudel can turn things around.

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Meh. If/when Ottawa does something special, or produces some special players, I will be glad to praise them.

As for Alfie, well he was simply always second fiddle to the much better Mats Sundin.......Alfie was his little brother in so many ways. And the HHOF has decided his impact on the game of hockey was kinda meaningless, and so he won't be allowed into the Hall unless he pays for a ticket.

Here's hoping Strudel can turn things around.
ZZZ on Alfie,the HHOF is like the Rock and roll HOF a complete joke

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Your tendency to come into every Kaprizov conversation and make comments about his age is either born out or ingnorance or jealousy. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter.
Actually crazy. Every single Kaprizov related thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad