Kaprizov vs Panarin

K V P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Who finishes with the better North American Career?

To this point, at the same age, Kaprizov has been better at every level, but it remains to be seen If Kirill can ever reach that same 110 point ceiling.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Big fan of Kaprizov but it's obviously Panarin at this point. Kirill would have to take a significant LEAP (not just step) forward for this to become a debate. Certainly a possibility but Panarin has already shown he can take that leap and has been a top 3-5 winger lately. Long way to go for Kirill the thrill.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Right now Panarin, but ask me again in a few seasons and I might answer differently. Kaprizov has certainly started his career with the same trajectory as Panarin's. Now he just needs to keep it up.

Big fan of Kaprizov but it's obviously Panarin at this point. Kirill would have to take a significant LEAP (not just step) forward for this to become a debate. Certainly a possibility but Panarin has already shown he can take that leap and has been a top 3-5 winger lately. Long way to go for Kirill the thrill.

I disagree. Compare their numbers at the same age, Pararin hovered around a point per game for his first 4 seasons, Kaprizov is a point per game player into his 2nd season...and I think Kaprizov is certainly capable of putting up similar numbers, he just needs to continue doing what he's doing.

Last edited:

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I mean, I wouldn’t put it past Kaprizov to end up better, but it’s hard to vote for what someone might do over what someone has done, unless the less established player has a much higher ceiling. That’s not the case here.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I'd say Panarin because he's been doing it longer. IIRC Kap has performed about as well our outperformed Panarin at the same age in the same leagues though so he could end up better. Safe bet tho is the guy who has been doing it longer.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Breadman is the safe vote even though Kaprizov has matched or exceeded him every step of their careers so far

But taking that step from PPG player to PPG+ player is a big step. Breadmans done it already. Hard to vote against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad