Kapanen vs B.Tkachuk vs A.Svechnikov

More points

• Total voters

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
I’d go with Tkachuk. Yes his supporting cast blows but he is the primary threat on his team, so he'll get his PP and offensive zone time maximized.

Kapanen is looking like he won’t even be in the top 6. And Svechnikov is hard to predict, I think he’ll have a solid year, but Tkachuk will likely look at 60 points imo.

bigbabybuda

Feb 19, 2014
Canada
I think Kapanen is highly underrated on these boards for the future he has bit Svechnikov is easily my choice. I expect a real breakout for him this year.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Kapanen because Kapanen is starring with Tavares and Marner that alone shpulld win him this poll even if he's not the best player he has the best line mates.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Tkachuk seems like the safe bet, but I'm thinking that Svech takes a big step after having earned the coaching staff's faith last season & earned a bigger opportunity for this year. This could be the start of many consecutive 40 goal seasons from the big fella.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Kap doesn't belong here. Not only is he way older, but he won't be playing in a similar role. His role this year will be third line with first PK and 2nd PP time. I doubt he breaks more than 40 goals because of the defensive role he will be asked to play.

I pick Svech
That... seems like a safe bet.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I like Kapanen a lot. He has much more compete and will to win than many of his more heralded teammates, but he does not belong in this poll.

HockeyGuruPitka

Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
Went with Tkachuk. not sure why Kapanen is in this. However if he ends up spending any significant time on the top line then he may factor in. but not if he eventually ends up on the 3rd line

However technically he did produce at a similar rate. Others will get benefit due to age gap

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Kap doesn't belong here. Not only is he way older, but he won't be playing in a similar role. His role this year will be third line with first PK and 2nd PP time. I doubt he breaks more than 40 goals because of the defensive role he will be asked to play.

I pick Svech
I know it's preseason but Kap has been rollin with JT/Marner and playing PP2.. Prob gets booted off when Hyman gets back tho. I agree still doubt he gets much higher than 40 points.

Went with BTchuk

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Svechnikov will slightly outscore Tkachuk given both play similar number of games. I don’t know why Kapanen is here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->