Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Called him up to play where?
Must mean JVR is out?
And ffs trade leivo. What a waste protecting him from the draft

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Awesome, this was my thought when we put Fehr on waivers. Kap is unmotivated down there, he will stagnant, the guy is so over ripe he's rotten. Love it.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Awesome, this was my thought when we put Fehr on waivers. Kap is unmotivated down there, he will stagnant, the guy is so over ripe he's rotten. Love it.

Need a trade though sitting next to leivo in the press box won’t motivate him too much

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
lmao poor Leivo

Funny Babcock taking a shot at disgruntled players “who found out they weren’t nhlers” no wonder they were disgruntled. They wa t to see if they are nhl players they may not be but wouldn’t it be worse if they didn’t desire to play in the nhl

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Funny Babcock taking a shot at disgruntled players “who found out they weren’t nhlers” no wonder they were disgruntled. They wa t to see if they are nhl players they may not be but wouldn’t it be worse if they didn’t desire to play in the nhl
That wasn't the issue though. It was a jab against players who felt they were entitled to playing time because of who they were. Not guys who want to find out if they were NHLers, guys who thought they were and therefor didn't have to pay their dues.

Any chance this could be trade related or are we assuming it pertains to his injury from two games ago?
It's likely the injury. It's the simplest explanation.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
It was mentioned that Martin was a little banged up from his last game but still practiced yesterday. They might take both Martin and JVR out if they are injured. The splits that JVR did on that play looked nasty. I was surprised he came back to play.

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I feel extremely bad for Leivo because while not driving the Leivo bus, I always appreciated him. It is hard to believe that the Leafs forwards are this good. If they only placed about 25% more effort to the defensive side of the game, it would be even more scary.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
I feel bad for Leivo, but if Kapanen is the real deal he’s part of this teams future and I really want to see how he looks

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Hyman - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Kadri - Marner
Kapanen - Bozak - Brown
Leivo - Moore - Komarov

Please do it Babcock, just for one game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad