Value of: Kapanen or Johnsson for a #4 dman

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
If Zadorov can play just as well on the right side a Johnsson for Zadorov deal Might make sense.

Or johnsson

for

Severson
Larsson
Brodin

i dont want Kapanen traded. The guy is looking real good right now.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
one or the other.

I know their value by themselves isn't extremely high, but I think they're each worth a dman that's a low end 3/high end 4 IMO.
2nd line wingers are not worth 2nd pairing RHD's. The Leafs would be adding(I wouldn't think much). Especially ones that sponge off of Matthew's or Tavares

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Kapanen and a pick for Larsson could work
giphy.gif

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
We already have a #4. His name is Dermott. Pass on these awful offers in this thread. Good to know theres no point trading either.

Reactions: Magic Man

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
But Domi has produced like a 1st liner since being traded to Montreal and Drouin was producing like one this year. Probably a big reason why they're ahead of the Leafs.

Yeah I'm really confused by that mention, Domi's pretty ****ing good, Kapanen fetching a top 4dman is very much an uncertainty, though I'm glad we've finally moved on from having to trade Nylander for a #4.

Reactions: Boom Boom Apathy

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
But Domi has produced like a 1st liner since being traded to Montreal and Drouin was producing like one this year. Probably a big reason why they're ahead of the Leafs.

Domi has as many points this season as Kapanen and Johnson who are considered the Leafs 5th and 6th best forwards lol. Tomas freakin Tatar leads them in scoring. Only took what Drouin three years to start producing?

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Domi has as many points this season as Kapanen and Johnson who are considered the Leafs 5th and 6th best forwards lol. Tomas freakin Tatar leads them in scoring. Only took what Drouin three years to start producing?

The Canadiens have one less goal this season than the Maple Leafs while playing two less games. What point do you think you are making here?

Hitemwith4

Jul 1, 2019
Kapanen for Miller. I'm not trading Toronto Ristolainen. Plus the money would make it tough

This is a bad way to look at trades, if the trade makes sense for your team and makes your team better, then that team should do the deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad