Kap or A-Jo?

Kapanen vs Johnsson

• Total voters

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
We're gonna keep both.

I think Dubas will find away to see if he can ditch Marleau in the off-season (respectfully ofcourse)...and possibly zaitsev.

Connor Brown will def get traded. Gardiner will walk. We're gonna bring in people with ELC's next season to make the cap work.

But I think Dubas keeps both Kapanen and Johnsson

Reactions: Menzinger

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
While watching dumb clips this morning on the interwebs, I stumbled across something that I am sure will explode rather soon.

Apparently Kappy is dating a model (Way to go Kappy), but she enjoys posting videos of herself in swim suites (that's fine), and also clips of kappy suckling.
Me myself have no issue with it, all the power to them, but management & media are probably going to chew him out for it, and could unfortunately be his ticket out for a defenseman, or worse lower his value.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
While watching dumb clips this morning on the interwebs, I stumbled across something that I am sure will explode rather soon.

Apparently Kappy is dating a model (Way to go Kappy), but she enjoys posting videos of herself in swim suites (that's fine), and also clips of kappy suckling.
Me myself have no issue with it, all the power to them, but management & media are probably going to chew him out for it, and could unfortunately be his ticket out for a defenseman, or worse lower his value.
This post is useless without pics.

Reactions: Davidos193

Davidos193

Feb 12, 2019
Right now Kapanen has 78.2% of the votes vs. 21.8 % for Johnsson (scroll up to see poll results). Clearly the consensus is Kapanen. Glad we're (almost) all on the same page.
Let's hope Dubas agrees.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I've been thinking about this one for a long time and finally I have come to the conclusion that I would rather keep Johnsson over Kapanen with the caveat that I believe Johnsson comes in a little cheaper.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
We need to keep both, and that means we have to do everything possible to get rid of Marleau and Brown to make it happen. (And Zaitsev and Gardiner too, but I think those contracts help pay for Marner).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->