Kaner's 1100th point watch thread

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Well as of yesterday with 13 games played he has 17 points on the season and 1039 overall. He is on a 1.42 PPG clip which I think is unsustainable. But if by some miracle he does sustain it or a little better he will hit 1100 points with the condensed 56 game schedule.

Malagahawks

Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Through 20 games Kaner is at 1052 total points. His PPG clip is at 1.50. That means he could eclipse 1100 points this season if he keeps it up over the remianing 36 games.

Reactions: Muffinalt

WeAreSoPucked

Jan 15, 2021
Our generation won't be discovering new continents ...
But we discovered Patrick Kane. And I'm happy.
The smiles that kid has brought to me over the years ... priceless.

Jonny's absence , this is now Patrick Kane's club.
88's always been a star but until now, there's always been 1-2-3 other sweaters this roster, took the A before him.
And of course they did, Keith, Sharp, Hossa, Seabrook ... leaders all and Hall of Famers some, too.

So Kane did his thing and let the others wear that esteemed letter.
But they're all gone now - or at least not around ... a fact. Is what it is.

And into the void, Patrick Kane has stepped up and .. led.
(Aside: Provides an excuse use my new favorite saying, "Ya love to see it."
I know it'll get old quick but until it does ... Ya love to see it.)

Kane effectively has said, "Jump on my back, boys" if not in actual words, deeds. Last night the latest e.g..

I love this current scenario - and tho I know KNOW - the following heresy but ... part of me doesn't want Toews back - this season. Get better #19 but the boatride for this particular excursion HAS sailed.
(Dach, okay but he's not part of the, "used to be" and a rookie still himself.)
I want to see where this young club can go - with just this current lineup.

Rookie dmen - we got Duncs for them to emulate.
Rookie forwards, #88.
Two lock HOFers now, "elder statesmen" all these 1st year guys looking up to for leadership AND getting it.

To me this is like the movie, Field Of Dreams only on ice.

Kane being a new Dad I think too has a part in all this, as well.
He's an absolute superstar but I gotta believe, fatherhood has put that in perspective - one thing's sports fame & glory; the other, maturity & real life.

Are the Hawks legitimate contenders? On paper, no way.
But this season is as fun as any I can remember - rookies rookies rookies & journeymen filling roles at levels I wouldn't have believed.
Hell, maybe this is a Hollywood script. Or maybe it's just some beautiful mirage I'm seeing or imagining ...

Whatever it is and wherever it's heading, I am AM up for seeing what Patrick Kane's got up his sleeve, and I intend on cheering it on til I again wake up, or reality slaps me back to my senses.
GoHawks.

Last edited:

Malagahawks

Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Our generation won't be discovering new continents or exploring new worlds.

But we discovered Patrick Kane. And I'm happy.

The smiles that kid has brought to me over the years with his nifty plays, showtime and skills are priceless.

If he hits 1100 points this season I really think Mikita's record of 1467 points is achievable.

Reactions: Muffinalt

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Jonny's absence , this is now Patrick Kane's club.
88's always been a star but until now, there's always been 1-2-3 other sweaters this roster, took the A before him.
And of course they did, Keith, Sharp, Hossa, Seabrook ... leaders all and Hall of Famers some, too.

So Kane did his thing and let the others wear that esteemed letter.
But they're all gone now - or at least not around ... a fact. Is what it is.

And into the void, Patrick Kane has stepped up and .. led.
(Aside: Provides an excuse use my new favorite saying, "Ya love to see it."
I know it'll get old quick but until it does ... Ya love to see it.)

Kane effectively has said, "Jump on my back, boys" if not in actual words, deeds. Last night the latest e.g..

I love this current scenario - and tho I know KNOW - the following heresy but ... part of me doesn't want Toews back - this season. Get better #19 but the boatride for this particular excursion HAS sailed.
(Dach, okay but he's not part of the, "used to be" and a rookie still himself.)
I want to see where this young club can go - with just this current lineup.

Rookie dmen - we got Duncs for them to emulate.
Rookie forwards, #88.
Two lock HOFers now, "elder statesmen" all these 1st year guys looking up to for leadership AND getting it.

To me this is like the movie, Field Of Dreams only on ice.

Kane being a new Dad I think too has a part in all this, as well.
He's an absolute superstar but I gotta believe, fatherhood has put that in perspective - one thing's sports fame & glory; the other, maturity & real life.

Are the Hawks legitimate contenders? On paper, no way.
But this season is as fun as any I can remember - rookies rookies rookies & journeymen filling roles at levels I wouldn't have believed.
Hell, maybe this is a Hollywood script. Or maybe it's just some beautiful mirage I'm seeing or imagining ...

Whatever it is and wherever it's heading, I am AM up for seeing what Patrick Kane's got up his sleeve, and I intend on cheering it on til I again wake up, or reality slaps me back to my senses.
GoHawks.

Letters on a jersey don't mean much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad