Kane with 4 goals and 3 assists tonight!!!

bullsville

May 13, 2006
This kid is impressing me more and more,and i think the Blackhawks should draft him...if Turris is not avaliable

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
If the Flyers and Coyotes finish out as the bottom two teams, I'd guess Turris and Kane are the first two picks. I imagine they'd be the top two in most permutations of the draft order.

turnbuckle*

if a kid plays great for your team, how does it affect your team if he's 170 pounds? So he gets knocked down once in awhile...so what?

I'd be willing to wager that Kane has been knocked on his ass no more than most draft eligible prospects...he's rarely hit. If you're looking for a bruising, defence first hulking forward you're not drafting Kane, and you're also not drafting first overall. if you're looking for someone who might well be a 40-goal, 90-100-point man some day at the NHL level, you pick Kane, and you pick at the very top of this draft order.

bullsville

May 13, 2006
if a kid plays great for your team, how does it affect your team if he's 170 pounds? So he gets knocked down once in awhile...so what?

I'd be willing to wager that Kane has been knocked on his ass no more than most draft eligible prospects...he's rarely hit. If you're looking for a bruising, defence first hulking forward you're not drafting Kane, and you're also not drafting first overall. if you're looking for someone who might well be a 40-goal, 90-100-point man some day at the NHL level, you pick Kane, and you pick at the very top of this draft order.

Turnbuckle i have been reading a lot of comparison about Kane an they said he is like Briere what do you think?

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
id say briere is a fair comparison- but kane seems to favor the off wing position.
Like Daigle was doing all the time in the Q?

I'm not comparing him to Daigle, but Daigle was racking the points by shifting someone on the outside and then coming back to the net. Something that he could not do at his ease in the NHL.

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.
daigle is the exception- not the rule (for hyped prospects).

he could be the biggest bust of all time.

all i said was kane plays RW but is just as capable of playing C- as he is a pass first player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->