Kane this season vs McDavid last season

Kane this season vs McDavid last season

• Kane

• McDavid

Results are only viewable after voting.

daver

Apr 4, 2003
Visit site
From strictly a statistical perspective, Kane thru 60 games > McDavid thru 60 games last year based on their relative Art Ross placings and considering McDavid is about as good this year as he was thru 82 games last year.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
McDavid because season scoring was lower. Kane isn't even leading.

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly, McDavid is becoming a bit overrated by a lot of people. His last season wasn't that whole special until like last 10-15 games, where he realized Edmonton out of play-off picture and took a lead from Kucherov. For me it is Kane.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Honestly, McDavid is becoming a bit overrated by a lot of people. His last season wasn't that whole special until like last 10-15 games, where he realized Edmonton out of play-off picture and took a lead from Kucherov. For me it is Kane.
I guess since none of the teams they played were getting ready for the playoffs they would just let the net be empty every time they saw McDavid on the ice and decided that they would rather risk losing their jobs by letting McDavid score on them.

GreatGonzo

Surrounded by Snowflakes
May 26, 2011
South Of the Tank
That’s actually false on every level. McDavid sat around the same pace the entire season with maybe a 3-4 point lead compared to the year prior. What your saying is just something you went along with because a large group of people who don’t like him decided that it was true, and you decided to follow it without even looking at the obvious stats that don’t back your claim. Also, McDavids ES Production alone put him in a different class.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What are your thoughts on the year before when the oilers made the playoffs and McDavid increased his scoring near the end of the year aswell?

Or does that not fit the agenda you're trying to portray here.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
What are your thoughts on the year before when the oilers made the playoffs and McDavid increased his scoring near the end of the year aswell?

Or does that not fit the agenda you're trying to portray here.

It's propaganda started by Flames fans.

Pretty ridiculous.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON

If you're going to go by that standard, Kane's team was pretty much trash and at the bottom of the barrel when he started his point streak and his ascension up the ranks of the scoring race.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Kane because his torrid scoring pace isn't for nothing.

That's really only because of how horrible the race for the WC2 spot is. His scoring is impressive, but if he gets the Hart because his team finishes with like 85 points and sneaks into the playoffs, it'll be kind of ugh if Kucherov outscores him by a good margin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad