Kane Suspended 3 Games for Elbowing

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Shouldn't be elbowing people up high and deserves a suspension, but so do all the players going high on the sharks that never even got a hearing or penalty. No consistency.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Phu

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Waiting for the white knights of the SJS board to explain to us how this is related to posession & advanced stats in a game we were winning & Kane should be given an electric chair, preferably during some party the DOPS throws for Lucic.

Kane was out of line, nearly cost us the (practically meaningless at this point) game, but where's the hearing for *insert name here*, oh, i never got the memo, Open Season on Teal started last post season.

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
It was an awkward hit but i didnt see it as targeting the head. Looked like kane was bracing for impact with the boards than trying to land a blow to the head. Probably should have steped in front of him instead of trying to sandwich him into the boards. I think the 2min was the right call.

Reactions: Phu

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
But that idiot Parros was cool with Lucic throwing the same exact hit on Ferraro....twice.

#conspiracy

Kane raises his elbow and drives it into Pionk's head. This hit and the Lucic hits were absolutely nothing alike.

We have to stop misrepresenting the truth in order to play the victim card.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Imo this is more of a fine than a suspension but he's got repeat history so I'd guess like 3 games

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Kane raises his elbow and drives it into Pionk's head. This hit and the Lucic hits were absolutely nothing alike.

We have to stop misrepresenting the truth in order to play the victim card.
The truth is lucics were both penalities and both could have easily resulted in injuries

The truth is also that Kane's was a penalty and could have resulted in an injury.

So I'm not sure why they shouldn't be compared?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The truth is lucics were both penalities and both could have easily resulted in injuries

The truth is also that Kane's was a penalty and could have resulted in an injury.

So I'm not sure why they shouldn't be compared?

Nobody said they shouldn’t be compared. In fact, I am comparing them by saying they are not the same f***ing play at all.

The Great John Scott

#Trade4JohnScott
Aug 23, 2014
Kane probably deserves to sit for a game. That said, Parros should just go back to playing for the Ducks and getting his face beat in by players like Clowe. At least he was good and consistent at doing that.

Reactions: Phu and themelkman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->