Kane and Gagner chemistry + draft day trades???

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.
ok just watched the game vs. the 67s.

he is an interesting player- not oozing speed and skill by ANY means. he just has an insane knack for getting in the right spot in close. you almost dont even realize he is playing the game until you look at the scoresheet.

good quick release- doesnt waste time. he even said himself "im not trying to be something im not. im not the fastest, or the most skilled player, just trying to find the holes."

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
i could see us trading the #1 pick(if we win the lotto) for a package of later first round picks. as for us taking Kane, then trying to get Gagner, i wouldn't do it personally, and i doubt Holmgren would either.

Kane would work out good with the flyers, if they decided to go that direction. We have a lot of two way players we could put him on a line with. After all you look at the current flyer team and our PK is like 3rd overall and our PP is or close to last place. So any help with that is greatly needed. We can't have Hatcher standing in front of the net trying to score PP goals all the time, can we? That is scary.

emb24*

as the new habs GM..i'll trade you sergei kostistyn (his linemate) for carter straight up
- and then you can have 2 of 3
:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->