GDT: Kamp nummer 8 - Ducks møter Stars klokken 5 PT og 8 ET 10/20/2013

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I watched majority of the game and i must say we looked pretty decent outside of the fact we didn`t do **** when Dallas got dirty. It`s sad.. But at least we played a good game outside of that, imo. There were few minor mistakes but it was only a lot of bad luck in the goals we let in.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I have to admit the ability to put four lines of top talent is a great benefit in such injury cases. To think you have both Etem and Palms stashed on the fourth line is amazing!

If the Ducks become consistent at skating for all 60 minutes or plus in OT, then the games will be fun to watch. Otherwise, the viewing will be arduous and our PDO will continue to soar as they someone win very ugly games.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I have to admit the ability to put four lines of top talent is a great benefit in such injury cases. To think you have both Etem and Palms stashed on the fourth line is amazing!

If the Ducks become consistent at skating for all 60 minutes or plus in OT, then the games will be fun to watch. Otherwise, the viewing will be arduous and our PDO will continue to soar as they someone win very ugly games.

Don`t forget Bones on the 4th line. He has some sweet moves, is great defensively and can play in all situations. As of now he averages 14+ minutes a night and 50+% in faceoffs. And he is valueable in the shootout too :)
Actually, due to speciall teams, Bones averages more ice time than Perreault (who have 8p in 8g). The difference is just few seconds, though

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
My bad, around 5 minutes left in the game. I think it was after our last goal, whenever that was.

Ah... you just meant toward the end of the game. Didn't see that exchange but I did see Allen chirping over the divider between the benches and a Dallas player did his best Perry impression and squirted him in the face with water.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad