NFL: Kam Chancellor retires

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
:(
I'm glad he's getting out without risking even more serious injury, but sure going to miss watching him.

5a4c2g.jpg

Feb 24, 2017
As a packers fan from British Columbia, I will not miss this generation of shithawks even one little bit. I wish kam well though in his new chapter and echo the above posts hoping he did his finances right.

The entertainment these fellows provide for us, I wonder if the trade off is fair for them, the millions for scrambled brains and early deaths.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
LOB completely gone (aside from Thomas) in 6 months... wow.

I don't expect Thomas to make to game 1.

Yea, wonder if their FO is (more) willing to trade Thomas now that the secondary is about gone.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
He's getting to do what he did in 2010. The D got old and busted, so he gets to make a new one. I think he loves that ****.

The stay overs from the 2005 team were still there like Hasselbeck, Trufant and Tatupu. That was also Earl Thomas rookie year and a mid-season trade Marshawn Lynch.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hope he was smart with his money, and I suspect he has been.
I'm happy that he got that extension last season. For all he gave to the hawks.

That's why Thomas is holding out for a new deal. If he gets hurt like Kam, there's no more security for him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The stay overs from the 2005 team were still there like Hasselbeck, Trufant and Tatupu. That was also Earl Thomas rookie year and a mid-season trade Marshawn Lynch.

That still wasn't that good of a defense. Tatupu was done at that point, same with Trufant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->