Kakko vs Svechnikov part 2

Kakko vs Svechnikov

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Too early. Svechnikov has a year of NHL experience and Kakko 2 games. I`d say Kakko wins this career, but Svechnikov is better this year. Not voting.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

izi

Apr 16, 2017
seriously it has gone 2 games...

As a canes fan i chose Kakko. Mcdavid didn't have a point in his first two games, would you also compare him to Svechnikov?

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I do think that Kakko is more talented than Svech. I don't know how this will play out since both are just kids.

izi

Apr 16, 2017
Aren't you by any chance a Finnish fan as well?

I am that as well, that doesn't change that I've watched both players closely. Trying to judge a player after his first two games in nhl (don't forget the ice translation) is just immature imo.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I am that as well, that doesn't change that I've watched both players closely. Trying to judge a player after his first two games in nhl (don't forget the ice translation) is just immature imo.

Yeah, I've watched them more than enough as well. And I can say, I'm a Rangers fan (there are so many Russians on the team after all) and think Svechnikov is better...

Signupnow

Oct 18, 2017
So he's better than Aho too, since he had 0+1 in his first 4 games?

Svech's the better player out of these two currently, but it's a bit pointless at this point to compare them.
Why would it be. Heisk getting compared to dahlin every single thread even tho he's younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->