Kadri: How many points this season ?

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
That's not what he is saying and you know it. He played well when he played, we'll never know if he was not suspended how things would have turned out but I'd rather him in the line-up than out. He took himself out of the line-up with a bone head hit, that's on him.
Lol he got jobed periof if you think that was worth 3 games when worse hits have gone up punished then you need to take off your Kadri hate googles off.

Reactions: PromisedLand

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I'd go with stupid at this point, it's like the third or fourth suspension for the exact same thing. He's still a good player and he'll hopefully have another good season next year but he's a huge factor on why we couldn't beat Boston.
Really can you please name the 4 suspension for exactly the same thing.

We could not beat Boston because we had far to many cuties playing..

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah stick up for our Star forward is selfish.

Give your head a good shake

I don't mind the instinct in the heat of the moment, but hitting Wingels does nothing good for us. Either fight him after the fact to send a message, or take a run at Pastrnak/Bergeron the next shift. If you're going to get yourself suspended, you better be taking someone just as important with you, not some no-name 4th liner who's never mattered.

Reactions: Diddy

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Really can you please name the 4 suspension for exactly the same thing.

We could not beat Boston because we had far to many cuties playing..

I said three or four but a little research shows this is essentially his third suspension for reckless hits to the head.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
He was Kadri being Kadri.

A good to very good player with brainfarts. We can say Marchand is an excellent player with brainfarts.

Kadri kind of reminds me of Tucker, plays close to the boiling point at times, and neither are/were above resorting to a cheapshot or letting their emotions overtake reasoning. As a young kid, until my mid teens, I could lose it, see red as the emotion was described until one day I started going there and pulled it back. Going there never made things better.

He is yet to prove he is a required piece to win but when you consider contract and game, Kadri is an excellent asset.

Reactions: The Apologist

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
He was Kadri being Kadri.

A good to very good player with brainfarts. We can say Marchand is an excellent player with brainfarts.

Kadri kind of reminds me of Tucker, plays close to the boiling point at times, and neither are/were above resorting to a cheapshot or letting their emotions overtake reasoning. As a young kid, until my mid teens, I could lose it, see red as the emotion was described until one day I started going there and pulled it back. Going there never made things better.

He is yet to prove he is a required piece to win but when you consider contract and game, Kadri is an excellent asset.

Kadri is a bit of a hot head who can't control his temper, Marchand is much worse. He's constantly in control and just waits for opportunities to try and provoke the other team.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Kadri plays with more passion than just about anyone on this team. While Matthews and Marner may be the stars, Naz is the heartbeat.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Kadri plays with more passion than just about anyone on this team. While Matthews and Marner may be the stars, Naz is the heartbeat.
Very true indeed and you know ice hockey :clap:
I'm clappin my hands right here, Kadri is our most keyest players in so many years. He'll be a leaf for life. Like some otha suckas too. But there be like 4-5 of those suckas only. So they be rare like that.

Reactions: ErnieLeafs

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Really disappointing end to the season for Kadri.

As much as Matthews has taken so much criticism, playing with a bad back, Kadri, van Riemsdyk and Gardiner are key players who lived the Boston 7th. game failures. (Bozak was injured last collapse.)

In saying all that, he earns his paycheck, and he isn't overpaid. If he was getting Kessel money I'm sure there'd be more questions about where he fits going forward.

Matthews
Nylander
Kadri
Marlie
Very good points. I hate to be 'that guy' but he was also on the ice for three of Boston's four third period goals. I know Jake has been getting a lot of grief for that third period.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Lol he got jobed periof if you think that was worth 3 games when worse hits have gone up punished then you need to take off your Kadri hate googles off.

Sorry but I do not understand, can you translate the following please: "jobed periof" , "have gone up punished" and "Kadri hate googles"

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Sorry but I do not understand, can you translate the following please: "jobed periof" , "have gone up punished" and "Kadri hate googles"
Pretty sure he was probably typing quickly on a phone. Not that hard to understand though IMO...

'jobbed period'
'have gone unpunished'
'Kadri hate goggles'

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
This is just a petty post in the days of phone postings.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Sticking up for a team mate is good. But it doesn't excuse you from the rules.

His 3 games was the correct suspension. Even if you don't like it.
What...it was a brutal decision 3 games and no injury to the player who just elbowed Marner in the face.

Sorry but they dropped the ball and have since shown that Kadri got a lot more for less then others have done in this years playoffs.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
What...it was a brutal decision 3 games and no injury to the player who just elbowed Marner in the face.

Sorry but they dropped the ball and have since shown that Kadri got a lot more for less then others have done in this years playoffs.
The injury isn't supposed to be a consideration.

He ran at a vulnerable player and had plenty of time to stop. He didn't. (1 game).
He is a repeat offender. (1 game).
He admitted in his presser after that it was retaliation. (1 game).

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
The injury isn't supposed to be a consideration.

He ran at a vulnerable player and had plenty of time to stop. He didn't. (1 game).
He is a repeat offender. (1 game).
He admitted in his presser after that it was retaliation. (1 game).
Lol. He said nothing of the sort. Paraphrase here. He said when he went to make the hit the player was standing....the player was not in a vulnerable position when he went to make the hit but was when he fell because he extended to elbow Marner in the face.
Kadri said he did not have the time to stop after he fell and I agree.

It was a BS decision and other decisions after this proved he got way to high of a call against him from an ex Hab who had a history with Kadri

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Lol. He said nothing of the sort. Paraphrase here. He said when he went to make the hit the player was standing....the player was not in a vulnerable position when he went to make the hit but was when he fell because he extended to elbow Marner in the face.
Kadri said he did not have the time to stop after he fell and I agree.

It was a BS decision and other decisions after this proved he got way to high of a call against him from an ex Hab who had a history with Kadri
He said in his media that he saw Marner get elbowed and nothing was called.

They got it right. I'll agree with you that they seldom get it right but I feel they did this time.
Lots do too.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
He said in his media that he saw Marner get elbowed and nothing was called.

They got it right. I'll agree with you that they seldom get it right but I feel they did this time.
Lots do too.
Lots disagree that they got it right. The guy bailed on the hit and he fell when Kadri was a stride and a half away. Hard to pull up that late. 1 maybe 2 games as a repeat offender would have been fair and just. He was barely a repeat offender as well but no the less was as it was over 17 months and it is 18 months to be considered a repeat offender.

Oh well it is over now not a lot we can do.

One thing I will say is we need more players like Kadri as we lack jam.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Lots disagree that they got it right. The guy bailed on the hit and he fell when Kadri was a stride and a half away. Hard to pull up that late. 1 maybe 2 games as a repeat offender would have been fair and just. He was barely a repeat offender as well but no the less was as it was over 17 months and it is 18 months to be considered a repeat offender.

Oh well it is over now not a lot we can do.

One thing I will say is we need more players like Kadri as we lack jam.
As per Bobby Mac, the 18 month rule only comes into effect on how much it can cost you financially.
It has no bearing on how many games you get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->