Kadri vs Taylor hall

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I guess Seguin must have intangibles (the same intangibles that got his ass shipped out of Boston).

Yeah, this is the same organization that traded Big Joe and Kessel.....

Seguin is a very good player who will have a fantastic career....he is now playing his natural position...look at what happen to Kadri when Carlyle played him at center.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
There's nothing other than draft status that says Seguin is on a different level than Kadri. When Kadri plays intense and is on his game, he looks elite. Problem is consistency.

Seguin has all the tools to be elite but he isn't elite yet. He also just got traded out of Boston, so that has to tell you something. As of last year Kadri is the better player.

As for Hall, he is much better than both, but I question his hockey IQ at times.

Hall is a good player with speed, but I do not believe he is much better then both Kadri and Seguin....opportunity for points was greatly in favour of Hall.

Lets look at these players in 3 years and I believe that Hall would not be considered the best of the lot....

MastuhNinks

Apr 30, 2011
The Iron Throne
I love Kadri but it's Hall AINEC. 2nd in Western Conference scoring as a 20 year old despite his linemates having disappointing years. There are only a handful of players in the league I'd take over Hall, he is a fantastic player.

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010
Please don't justify with stats or I'll go Corsi, puck possession, and shot differential on you (Leaf's still win games right?) :sarcasm:

Seguin is stronger, faster, has a better shot, and will be an elite player in the league.

Thank you Kessel:yo:
Those are essentially shots for/shots against. 1 stat.

Kadri has a higher corsi, higher penalties drawn (even though Seguin flops around like a fish out of water), +7% offensive zone start to finish for Kadri, vs -5% for Seguin. And is Seguin is soft, he'll never be a key player on a winner, 6 goals in 42 playoff games?

Kadri is more illusive, quicker, smarter, dirty passer, can actually play centre, hits, gritty and a complete player.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
I've been watching the Oilers games on GameCenter this year. Hall isn't that smart of a player. Does a lot of stupid stuff. Highly skilled but seems to lack elite hockey sense.

Nugent Hopkins and Eberle are the studs in Edmonton.

Forget defence and goaltending, have you seen their bottom six? That team is winning nothing for a while. I don't know how their GM still has a job.

they just changed there GM in the off-season...

This is my year!
Dec 19, 2011
The past
I've been watching the Oilers games on GameCenter this year. Hall isn't that smart of a player. Does a lot of stupid stuff. Highly skilled but seems to lack elite hockey sense.

Nugent Hopkins and Eberle are the studs in Edmonton.

Forget defence and goaltending, have you seen their bottom six? That team is winning nothing for a while. I don't know how their GM still has a job.

Agreed. Hall is #3 on that team. Bottom 6 needs a revamp, Gordon is really good.

Punn

Sep 24, 2011
Brampton, ON
Those are essentially shots for/shots against. 1 stat.

Kadri has a higher corsi, higher penalties drawn (even though Seguin flops around like a fish out of water), +7% offensive zone start to finish for Kadri, vs -5% for Seguin. And is Seguin is soft, he'll never be a key player on a winner, 6 goals in 42 playoff games?

Kadri is more illusive, quicker, smarter, dirty passer, can actually play centre, hits, gritty and a complete player.

These are awesome stats. What I meant to same was Leaf's are doing well despite the advance poor stats :p I was being sarcastic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->