Kadri vs Taylor hall

Niedermayor

Dec 2, 2011
Ontarian in DC
I found Hall is not flat awesome like he was in spitfire anymore, I used to watch a lot of spit junior games vs Tyler's Plymouth team. I didn't see he is a lot better than Kadri at all on Saturday's game. different position maybe. Did u?

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Hall was one of the best players on the ice that game. He's the best out of the Oilers big 4

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
Had too much to drink lol?

Kadri is a dandy of a player, but hall is on another level imo

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Hall easily but I wouldn't trade Kadri+ for Hall...it would make us worse. All the wingers in the world and no centers.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I knew you might think I asked dumb question, but, I really didn't see he is awesome like he was in Windsor anymore. sorry for the dumb question.

It's strangely worded.

He didn't look dominant, but he wasn't terrible. As for not dominating like he did in junior, well that's just the difference between CHL and NHL.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Both a ppgish players, one a winger the other a center. Both are going to be star players in the NHL a long time. Kinda a wash.

Hall was drafted 1st overall so there is that. Its hfboards after all...

Remuskokafication

Jul 7, 2008
Scarborough
Dubnyk is terrible. Couldn't even hug the post.

That had nothing to do with the goalie. That was just an awesome goal, but that's not really the point.

Edmonton is brutal. They tanked too hard and now they have a culture of failure. No one could succeed there.

Kadri is playing to win so he's going to be head and shoulders above Hall until he finds himself in a better situation.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Hall was flying on Saturday. Phaneuf was really struggling to keep up with him.

Glenn Isildur Healy

Oct 8, 2013
CBC Studios
That had nothing to do with the goalie. That was just an awesome goal, but that's not really the point.

Edmonton is brutal. They tanked too hard and now they have a culture of failure. No one could succeed there.

Kadri is playing to win so he's going to be head and shoulders above Hall until he finds himself in a better situation.

Kadri > Stamkos??

Its a team game. Edmontons issues do not include Taylor Hall

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
hall is on another level.

Kadri is better than Gagner though and I think you could potentially compare kadri-RNH if Naz has another ~PPG season and RNH has a bad year/Oilers miss again

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hall's a great player but he needs to be a bit more careful. He has had a couple of injuries and it's a shame he can't put together a full season (last season was half a season). I like what he brings to their team.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

They didnt really tank, just had a terrible GM that thought 1st overall picks would = wins.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
We will see who the better player is. Kadri has an edge on him so far this season.

Mar 26, 2010
Big Kadri fan, but he is not on Hall's level. Straight up.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Hall is a much superior player more explosive and what not. Should be hall vs kessel/jvr if anything

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
i remember when peoples made the Kadri vs Seguin

lol
sure these kids may be "on another level"
but less talk more show, Kadri scored a goal that game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad