Kadri vs. Seguin - Avatar Bet

Milan the God*

Hey Bruins fans,

There's a Kadri vs Seguin poll going on in the Polls Section of HF. The question is simply "who do you take?" and Seguin is winning the poll.

I'm sure you all know who zeke is. He claimed that Seguin is a 60ish point, soft winger and Kadri is a physical PPG center. This seemed not to sit well with a lot of Bruins fans, much like him saying Bozak would outscore Bergeron and Krejci last season.

On that last point, he made an avatar bet with a Bruins poster. I don't remember his name, but if Bozak had scored more points, the Bruins poster would have to wear an avatar of zeke's choice for a full year. If Krejci/Bergeron scored more points, zeke would have to wear the Bruins poster's avatar of choice for a year.

Who won? Krejci/Bergeron of course. Zeke was a good sport about it and did wear the Bruins avatar for an entire year and admitted he was wrong.

Is anybody on this board willing to do the same bet, but with Seguin and Kadri scoring-wise next year? Same rules. You can discuss injury-related rules with zeke before making the bet because it's not really fair if one of them misses an entire year. Would be a fun bet with a decent wager and I figured at least one of you guys might want to give it a shot.

You can click to see the thread here. Hopefully one of you is up for it!

Enjoy the game and good luck tonight!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The same guy telling us all about Ian "the Norris" White?

Yeah, I'm all set thanks :laugh:

Milan the God*

So back to my question: Is anyone willing to bet against zeke?

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Kadri outscore Seguin each year simply because of the system both teams employ, players tend to score less here under claude than they would with other teams.

Who do i think will be more important to their respective teams? Who knows

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Kadri outscore Seguin each year simply because of the system both teams employ, players tend to score less here under claude than they would with other teams.

Who do i think will be more important to their respective teams? Who knows

Bingo! It's completely ludicrous to compare a forward in a defensive-orientated system to one that let's their top scorers just attack. I'm worried about the Bruins. Not stats.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Hey Bruins fans,

There's a Kadri vs Seguin poll going on in the Polls Section of HF. The question is simply "who do you take?" and Seguin is winning the poll.

I'm sure you all know who zeke is. He claimed that Seguin is a 60ish point, soft winger and Kadri is a physical PPG center. This seemed not to sit well with a lot of Bruins fans, much like him saying Bozak would outscore Bergeron and Krejci last season.

On that last point, he made an avatar bet with a Bruins poster. I don't remember his name, but if Bozak had scored more points, the Bruins poster would have to wear an avatar of zeke's choice for a full year. If Krejci/Bergeron scored more points, zeke would have to wear the Bruins poster's avatar of choice for a year.

Who won? Krejci/Bergeron of course. Zeke was a good sport about it and did wear the Bruins avatar for an entire year and admitted he was wrong.

Is anybody on this board willing to do the same bet, but with Seguin and Kadri scoring-wise next year? Same rules. You can discuss injury-related rules with zeke before making the bet because it's not really fair if one of them misses an entire year. Would be a fun bet with a decent wager and I figured at least one of you guys might want to give it a shot.

You can click to see the thread here. Hopefully one of you is up for it!

Enjoy the game and good luck tonight!

That "physcial PPG center" is currently listed at, Height 6.00 -- Weight 167....

:laugh:

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Bingo! It's completely ludicrous to compare a forward in a defensive-orientated system to one that let's their top scorers just attack. I'm worried about the Bruins. Not stats.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Carlyle employ a much more defensive system than previous Leafs coaches?

Kaoz*

Kadri could very well produce more then Seguin next season but if so it won't be by much. Neither are physical however, and limiting Seguin to wing is folly until he actually he gets his shot at center. No mention of a defensive game either makes the whole thing suspect, Seguin far excels in this aspect.

Zeke wants to rag on Seguin simply because he's defensive about the trade and is looking to compensate same as he always does. He's the poster child for the bad habits many fans of other teams wrongly assign to the entire Leaf fanbase. When you talk about one or two idiots making all the rest look bad, he's the one or two they're talking about.

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
If zeke loses, I hope he gets a really bad avatar...I still see some Flyers fans using the avatars from the avatar bet they lost in the playoffs two years ago. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Schalkenullvier*

i wont bet because i often have soccer avatars, but it surprises me that zeke is still around while Rogerroeper is banned, There isnt a bigger Homer on these boards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad