KADRI and The "KISS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Geez will people relax, it's been a few games that he has struggled but every player goes through this at one point or another. Him and Lupes will be back and firing again, hopefully at the start of the playoffs ;)

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Kadri looks like he has played with snow shoes on since "the kiss" on CBC. Is there anything that can be done to change things?:(

Yea, you can have little bit more realistic expectations of a 22 year old who is playing in his first NHL season.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
he wasn't going to keep on getting 2 points a night. everything he touched went into the net for a while there, it wasn't going to last.

he's a PPG talent, that much is clear. Lupul getting back into the swing of things will be a big boost for that line.

PeeBee78

Sep 18, 2009
T-Dot!
I think he's washed up. I mean it's been 4 games since he's scored. We should trade him for a bag of pucks like we should have done with Kessel when he was having his cold streak.

:sarcasm:

On a more serious note, he'll come around. He looks a bit snake bitten out there. He's not moving his feet as much as he was while he was on a role. It might be due to the fact that his best buddy Lupul wasn't there. He'll come around, he just needs to start skating more.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Was the kiss of doom and was uncalled for, Dougy is one thing Kadri isn't even a real deal full season in.

The kiss to spite Wilson and Burke more like it

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
Was the kiss of doom and was uncalled for, Dougy is one thing Kadri isn't even a real deal full season in.

The kiss to spite Wilson and Burke more like it
You got it. right up there with texting in the press box, wearing a red bull cap after a game.... the list is endless on why this team is going to fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad