Speculation: Kachinas full time?

Sauce12

Unregistered User
Jul 25, 2011
The dark side of the moon
I think the full-bodied kachina can be too busy as well. The goalie-masked head is alright to me. I like our current logo, but don't really like the uniforms, especially the black armbands, just too much black. I wish there was a blend of the original uniforms from 1996 and the 2003 relaunch jerseys. Specifically, I really like the piping from the originals. If I recall correctly, it's a Navajo motif. Some mash of those aesthetics on the Sedona red with sand color scheme with the current howling head would be good for me. I think I'd be fine using the kachina head with that too. I really like the renditions that use sand instead of white. It'd be a cool twist that further differentiates us from other teams.

Here you go.

ARI-HOME.jpg

ARI-ROAD.jpg

And a third just for fun.

ARI-THIRD.jpg

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
I think kachina and howling head dont work together.

The new head is ok for the actual red/white/black combo, but for fully kachinas you need the oldschool coyote, the paw or just the kachina head.

Just my 2 cents.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think kachina and howling head dont work together.

The new head is ok for the actual red/white/black combo, but for fully kachinas you need the oldschool coyote, the paw or just the kachina head.

Just my 2 cents.
I can't decide if I like the full kachina yote or just the kachina head better. I tend to lean toward just likin the floating kachina head better than the full kachina logo.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Here you go.
These are well done, but I'd rather the color scheme be the red and sand (in place of white) instead. The current kachina color scheme always comes across as too dark, even after their recent take on it where they did brighten it up already. I'll see if I can find a closer example to show you of what I was thinking later. I have seen one similar to what I'm thinking of, so hopefully it isn't too hard to find.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Here you go.

ARI-HOME.jpg

ARI-ROAD.jpg

And a third just for fun.

ARI-THIRD.jpg
Good work!

Can you replace the logos with the Kachina? Or the kachina mask only?

For the alternates I would prefer less green. Also, use the moon rising logo instead of the paw.

rt

May 13, 2004
Good work!

Can you replace the logos with the Kachina? Or the kachina mask only?

For the alternates I would prefer less green. Also, use the moon rising logo instead of the paw.
Kachina head would be awesome on those. But I worry about the Kachina head color-scheme working with those kits? Probably need to change the colors of the kachina head to match?

Reactions: Heldig

rt

May 13, 2004
Kachina head would be awesome on those. But I worry about the Kachina head color-scheme working with those kits? Probably need to change the colors of the kachina head to match?

Make the eye green (like a Coyote at night) to match the feathers, make the purple bits the sand color of the mask, and make the face the brick red, rather than random orange/tan that's not on the jersey?

Attachments

• red,green,kachina.png
    red,green,kachina.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 10

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Agreed. Though I like the purple bits.

ps impressive MS paint skills!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Lol! When you have 75 seconds to spare, look no further than MSP!!

I use MS Paint to make most of my GDT’s. Even to scan things in when I draw things by hand, since the process of getting it from a scanner into something I’m able to post is pretty quick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->