OT: Kaberle laughing at Marchand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Pyrettablaze.... you get all the gifs for the show, I know you got this.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Marchand_1.jpg

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
If I were Kaberle I would refrain from laughing at anyone, come on.

I don't like him at all but to be fair he played a pretty good game yesterday, on many levels.

He's the kind of depth we need to make a playoff run, our D-men aren't gonna be all healthy at the same time for an extended period.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Kaberle pleasantly surprised me yesterday.

He's actually gotten progressively better since starting to play again.

Absolutely has. The cynics will say this is good for his trade value, I say this is good for our team, period. If we're going to go far, we'll need him as dependable depth.

Domenic

Jan 13, 2007
Calgary, AB
Kaberle pleasantly surprised me yesterday.

He's actually gotten progressively better since starting to play again.

There is something to be said for a player approaching his walk year (which will be 2013-14). For this reason, I wouldn't be upset if we kept Kabs, and wouldn't be surprised if, assuming Montreal picks up some of the contract, Bergie is able to get something for him in a trade.

Analyzer*

...and why's that? Bashing him because it's popular, or do you have any of your own thoughts?

No, because overall he's been terrible this season and last season he was good offensively, but still terrible defensively.

Domenic

Jan 13, 2007
Calgary, AB

Marchand on PK: "Subban was asking me to fight. Three or four guys asked to fight him, and he’s running scared from Horty,†Marchand said of Subban. “But he comes after the smallest guy on the team. It just shows you what kind of character they have there."

Never in my 30 years of watching hockey have I ever heard a player complain about being "picked on" by another player.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Were you watching it on RDS? When exactly did it happen?
It was either the 1st or 3rd period (Budaj was on the right of the TV). Basically, if I recall correctly, Marchand grabbed Kaberle and Kaberle mouthed something like 'wanna fight' and then laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad