Kaberle going to be tradeable?

Kjell Dahlin

Jan 10, 2010
Québec, Québec
He is a better #7D than Weber and, as mentioned by Coldplay, if we need cap space the compliance buyout remains an option during the offseason. Right now, I would not dump him for a pick but if Bergevin can improve our top 4 (Emelin would look good on our 3rd pairing with Diaz) with a hockey trade (Weber or Kaberle + ???), I would be a happy fan.

That said, assuming a healthy D squad, I am willing to stand pat and wait for Tinordi in 2013-14.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Kaberle is a great defensmen and I actually believe that he loves it here in montreal and he has actually played quite well this season.. His passes are great, His vision is good.. Sometimes he loses his man in defensive zone, So does... doughty, weber, lidstrom ( when he played ) pronger ( when he played ) and any other dman in the league..

Stop using your penis' to think.

Stop it, you're giving me Kaberle envy :sarcasm:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Just like every other trade post......

Habs don't NEED to make a trade.
Wait, take the calls..if the right offer comes along....do it!!

MTL is going well....Bergevin should only wait for that one phonecalls who offers you what you want!!

Habtchum*

Just like every other trade post......

Habs don't NEED to make a trade.
Wait, take the calls..if the right offer comes along....do it!!

MTL is going well....Bergevin should only wait for that one phonecalls who offers you what you want!!

No. They don't need to make a trade. Why have they done one with Dallas this week ?

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Subban is boosting Kaberle like Hamrlik boosted Phaneuf. I hope it works and we can rob some "puck mover"-hungry team of their players and/or picks and let them enjoy the 3rd pairing D they get in return!!!

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I think it's going to be hard to trade him. Perhaps at the deadline, a team that is a sure-fire for the playoffs and can use a guy like Kaberle for their PP will take him, but I highly doubt it. At worst, the Habs ride him out until the end of the season and then offer him the old compliance buyout and wish him well.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I'm with all of you with the buyout...but it seems like a lot of people here are saying it's a sure thing (buyout). Not so sure about that...

I'm hoping for a 3rd rnd pick now that he may pull his value up slowly! (maybe even a 2nd rnd pick!?;)).

OR

If Markov gets injured...Kaberle may be needed for the 2nd PP unit?

Last edited:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I'm with all of you with the buyout...but it seems like a lot of people here are saying it's a sure thing (buyout). Not so sure about that...

I'm hoping for a 3rd rnd pick now that he may pull his value up slowly! (maybe even a 2nd rnd pick!?;)).

OR

If Markov gets injured...Kaberle may be needed for the 2nd PP unit?

Plz don say dat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad