Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muikea Bulju

Oct 11, 2018
A God-Awful dive against Dillon! Dillon was right to be mad

Let's hope the league protects its integrity & sportmanship, and IMMEDIATELY sends a message that this kind of diving will not be tolerated

Should be a 10 game suspension, at a minimum

Reactions: Harbour Dog

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
+3 season is a year when lot of the high end European players break out.

Barkov, Pasta, Rantanen, Nylander.....

I’ll say it forever but he should leave Rautala and his old school training methods

Reactions: Hazard78

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
I wish refs were held to they same standard as players and coaches and frankly everyone else in the world with regards to their professional performance. That call on him last night was either some of the worst incompetence or purposeful manipulation of the game. Either case is unacceptable.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
+3 season is a year when lot of the high end European players break out.

Barkov, Pasta, Rantanen, Nylander.....

I’ll say it forever but he should leave Rautala and his old school training methods
Please. As a fellow Finn, let me tell you that absolutely nobody west of the big pond (or south of the small pond) knows who the f' this Rautala might be. I know who he is but they don't. It's like explaining the differences between Marin's and Halla-aho's domestic regional policies to an audience that's not sure whether Uusimaa would be a place in Mongolia or the Pacific or the Moon. Even the 10+ year Finns here still backslide to this ludicrous chauvinism. Every time when a new shiny hockey toy comes up. Sheesh. Rautala my ass. Come on. Be polite to our hosts.

[Edit: got my compass tilted sideways.]

Last edited:

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Please. As a fellow Finn, let me tell you that absolutely nobody west of the big pond (or south of the small pond) knows who the f' this Rautala might be. I know who he is but they don't. It's like explaining the differences between Marin's and Halla-aho's domestic regional policies to an audience that's not sure whether Uusimaa would be a place in Mongolia or the Pacific or the Moon. Even the 10+ year Finns here still backslide to this ludicrous chauvinism. Every time when a new shiny hockey toy comes up. Sheesh. Rautala my ass. Come on. Be polite to our hosts.

[Edit: got my compass tilted sideways.]

Pretty much all of us here on this board have heard of him :dunno:

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Frautala’s over at my crib right f***ing now.

We’re baking up some Ruisleipä and sautéing Poronkäristys as we speak for our super bowl meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->