Kaapo Kakko First NHL Goal

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Kaapo's goal was real beauty, while NYR's game wasn't. Kaapo had few great moments in a game, and few not that great. Good thing is that the first goal monkey is now out of his back.

After all that hyping before and after the draft, it seems to be little underwhelming how people react to the goal.

More goals to come! Be praised.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
I'm surprised how bad the Devils have been as a Rangera fan. Is it coaching, or their depth isnt that good and lack of??
Mostly coaching I think. Our depth has been overrated by some but we definitely should not be this bad. We look like chickens running around without heads out there. That mainly falls on coaching.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Grandpa Kaapo? What was your first goal like?

Well, grandson.. It was a sunday night in MSG packed with a full crowd, got body position on the dman, deked Mike Smith out of his shorts and put it in on the backhand. No big deal.

Reactions: Eagle Peninsula

Hattrickkane88

Apr 11, 2019
I'm surprised how bad the Devils have been as a Rangera fan. Is it coaching, or their depth isnt that good and lack of??
coaching has been a mess. Multiple times Hughes has started with Gusev on his left wing and before they have time to work Gusev is switched with wood, soon as this happens Hughes fmakes a nice one timer pass but of course it's now left handed Wood unable to one time it in.

This has happened at least twice, like give the lines time to do something before you go ruining it. That game we were up 4-0 he switched the lines while we were up 4 and boom lost.

Reactions: Dialamo

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Mostly coaching I think. Our depth has been overrated by some but we definitely should not be this bad. We look like chickens running around without heads out there. That mainly falls on coaching.

So they tuned out the coach? I thought they'd be better than this. Although they do need more than Subban on defense in my opinion.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
So other fan bases didn’t notice he beat TWO Swedes - Klefbom and Persson?

Great goal though. Hilight worthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Good thing both kids are 18. Quinn could have Kakko on the first unit dominating but he’d rather have him early in when he clearly does. Having a line not perform well with a golden boy is extremely frustrating to watch.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Oh. He scored... f*** don't even care with that result that I got spoiled at work. f***.

Rogue

Jun 21, 2017
This kid has such a bright future! And such a boss name, also! Nice job, kid! :)
Keep it up!

Reactions: Koijari

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->