Prospect Info: Kaapo Kähkönen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Would he be healthy enough to play this summer if there is a playoff?

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Basically confirmed with today's announcement that teams will be able to carry "unlimited" goalies. I would not be shocked if we see him start. In fact, I actively hope we do. He should get the start against Vancouver.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Basically confirmed with today's announcement that teams will be able to carry "unlimited" goalies. I would not be shocked if we see him start. In fact, I actively hope we do. He should get the start against Vancouver.
If Kahkonen is allowed to play then there's really no reason to even bring Dubnyk along. Let him stay home and worry by himself.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
If Kahkonen is allowed to play then there's really no reason to even bring Dubnyk along. Let him stay home and worry by himself.
He was in piss poor shape during the season I can only imagine how much he's ballooned up during this quarantine.

goaliejabba.jpg

Reactions: 2Pair

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
He was in piss poor shape during the season I can only imagine how much he's ballooned up during this quarantine.

goaliejabba.jpg
I can't imagine a professional organization that has goalie struggles and potential to be in the playoffs didnt tell him to keep in shape and be ready to potentially be active for playoffs...

Edit: unless of course you meant dubnyk and even then my point remains.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I can't imagine a professional organization that has goalie struggles and potential to be in the playoffs didnt tell him to keep in shape and be ready to potentially be active for playoffs...

Edit: unless of course you meant dubnyk and even then my point remains.
If the team has to tell the player to stay in shape, it's already over.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I have to wonder why the Wild goalies keep hitting a wall. It's like they are good and then suddenly they aren't. I don't know if this happens to other teams...but it's like a flame. Burns bright and then goes out.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
We need to remember that Dubnyk was dealing with his wife's illness as well and that may have been a contributing factor in his sub par play. I think he was trending downwards anyways, but I'm sure the off ice stuff just accelerated it a bit.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Does anyone positively know who decides the 1 or 2 years of an arbitration case ?

I have been told that team decides the years but I can't find / confirm it anywhere.

thanks for the help

I'm not 100% on this, but I think the party who didn't initate the arbitration process decides the length. So in this case, Wild decides the term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad