Injury Report: K.Miller - Out indefinitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Who called it live? I think Mike said he thought it was a shoulder.

Regardless, this sucks.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
What's scary is at practice they had Krug/Seidenberg. I don't want Bart / McQuaid being paired together.

I have to think Trotman is coming up.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
gormley.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
My reaction:

(Yes, I know it's K-E-V-A-N....but close enough.)

This isn't gonna be good. Limits our options for playing with D. Then again, Warsofsky might get another look. That Boychuk trade is looking worse and worse...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ladies and gentlemen- please have a nice round of applause for Joe Morrow.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Every indication as far as playing hockey goes is that Matt Bartkowski is a far superior NHL hockey player than Kevan Miller so I think Boston will be OK. Miller wins the popularity contest because of HITZ and FIGHTZ but Bart plays the game better. Kinda funny a fight is how he got hurt.

member 96824

Jeee..it's almost like starting the season with 3 top 4 defenders puts you in a bad spot if there are any injuries!

NO ONE Suggested that or anything

:rant: :( :cry:

kutskova

Nov 5, 2006
Every indication as far as playing hockey goes is that Matt Bartkowski is a far superior NHL hockey player than Matt Bartkowski so I think Boston will be OK. Miller wins the popularity contest because of HITZ and FIGHTZ but Bart plays the game better. Kinda funny a fight is how he got hurt.

Bart is better than himself? Let's hope

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
Who called it live? I think Mike said he thought it was a shoulder.

Regardless, this sucks.

Tuukka called it first -

When Miller left the ice he passed Rask... You could clearly see Tuukka shaking his head telling another Bruin "shoulder".

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
If you can read Tuuka's lips, as Miller exits down the tunnel you can read 'shoulder' but at least this isn't his collarbone or anything.

Kowabunga Bart Kowski Time.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
The fact that they say "dislocated shoulder" instead of "upper body injury" is now making me think that it's going to be on the order of months, and not days, before we get him back....

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Sucks for Miller, and not to be cruel, but he was playing pretty poorly this season. It's not like Bart of any other replacement would be a huge drop off. If anything, it may improve the level of play back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad