Speculation: JVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He's the type of player we need, but 7m is just too much for us.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The Miller/Killorn types are the best power forward-esque players the organization wants. That's one of the reasons I think Raddysh is the most likely prospect to be dealt

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The Miller/Killorn types are the best power forward-esque players the organization wants. That's one of the reasons I think Raddysh is the most likely prospect to be dealt
I hope we keep Raddysh and Erne to start filling in 3rd and 4th line next year.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
And he scores his goals from two feet out. We don't have enough guys who score in there.
Someone that gets it. We have zero forwards that go to the dirty area takes the punishment and pot in some goals.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yanni Gourde wants you to buy him a beer

Gourde is definitely a guy who does that, and it was refreshing to see. But Gourde's size seemed like a detriment in the playoffs. It's tough to say if it's actually his size, or just his inexperience, but we missed those greasy goals. And we could probably use another guy who can do the same, even if we have to give up a skill guy to get it.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Gourde is definitely a guy who does that, and it was refreshing to see. But Gourde's size seemed like a detriment in the playoffs. It's tough to say if it's actually his size, or just his inexperience, but we missed those greasy goals. And we could probably use another guy who can do the same, even if we have to give up a skill guy to get it.

I overheard talk from another thread there's some tall guy named Andres Leigh, wait, Anders Lindback, no, Anders Lee? I don't know.

Maybe he's an option next summer? I think he scored 40 goals and scores a lot in front of the net. I have no idea though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I overheard talk from another thread there's some tall guy named Andres Leigh, wait, Anders Lindback, no, Anders Lee? I don't know.

Maybe he's an option next summer? I think he scored 40 goals and scores a lot in front of the net. I have no idea though.

Probably depends how serious we are about Karlsson.

I wouldn't mind getting Wayne Simmonds for a year, if the price wouldn't hurt too much.

Reactions: Stammertime91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->