Value of: Juuse Saros, Eeli Tolvanen, 2021 first

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I imagine Nashville does this when Askarov is ready and set to contend again. But I think a top forward on a rebuilding team. Probably Dylan Larkin fits the bill.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Way to overvalue your package much. You'd be lucky to get a player of Gaudreau's caliber for this.

I'm a Flames fan. That's my point. Nashville isn't getting lucky, because Calgary isn't stupid enough to give up our best forward for a bunch of change. I wouldn't even give up Lindholm for this package, never mind Gaudreau.

Flamesfan62

Oct 21, 2016
Prince Edward Island
I'm a Flames fan. That's my point. Nashville isn't getting lucky, because Calgary isn't stupid enough to give up our best forward for a bunch of change. I wouldn't even give up Lindholm for this package, never mind Gaudreau.
A lottery pick, a top prospect and a very good young goalie isn’t enough? Wait until you see the actual return we get. You won’t be happy.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
A lottery pick, a top prospect and a very good young goalie isn’t enough? Wait until you see the actual return we get. You won’t be happy.

I won't. But that's why we don't trade Gaudreau. Did you love the return we got for iginla? Was that worth It?

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I won't. But that's why we don't trade Gaudreau. Did you love the return we got for iginla? Was that worth It?
Not to stir shit; but, what happens if he isn't going to re-sign? It's already gotten out they're looking to move him. My guess is they don't think he'll stay long term or at the price he'll want they don't want him long term. Which is fine it's part of the business but just keeping him isn't an option sometimes.

As for the topic. That's a great package but I don't think it's getting a star unless that pick becomes a little clearer where it'll fall. It could get a star that is being pushed out or asked out or a good top line F or top pair D.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Not to stir shit; but, what happens if he isn't going to re-sign? It's already gotten out they're looking to move him. My guess is they don't think he'll stay long term or at the price he'll want they don't want him long term. Which is fine it's part of the business but just keeping him isn't an option sometimes.

Honestly two years of a star player is worth more than this package. And no, the Flames haven't been shopping him. The reports are teams have been calling the Flames. Anything else than that is complete speculation

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Everyone single one of those pieces is something the Preds should absolutely NOT be moving right now. Plus it would not return anything close to what the OP would hope I guess.

Reactions: AdmiralsFan24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad