Justin Schultz

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
As for the topic of the post, he might regret coming to Anaheim specifically, but he probably more so regrets not signing with any of the other 29 other teams he could have (I'm looking at Toronto).

I agree with him looking at some of the 28 other options before Anaheim, but I wouldn't be looking at Toronto. Randy Carlyle isn't making life or top minutes entirely easy to get for his old buddy Jake Gardiner, and he has always carried the defensive load while paired with Schultz. I'm not sure matching up with Randy would have done him any favors in his quest for big minutes.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Fair enough I haven't really seen him play though he wasn't really reported as being unreliable defensively. I wonder if the lack of true structure and going through coaches like guy with runs uses tp is having more of an impact on his development than we'd like to imagine.
He was. Especially when drafted. Although he supposedly made a lot of progress in college.
No it's not, he plays like a Pejorative Slured donkey in his own end. Honestly, you guys dodged a bullet with him walking. His offense, which this season is minimal, does not make up for the hot mess in the defensive zone.
Hey!

What do you have against Pejorative Slured donkeys?

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I really think that any young player playing in EDM is being short changed right now. Their management is so ****ed up. All those young players need to learn to work together, play as a team and most of all learn how to win. Some obviously need it more than others and I would say Schultz is one of them. What does it say to any of them that their current season is about over and now the team will be shooting for another high pick? It's every man for himself now which is horrible for their development.

But I am so happy it is happening to Schultz specifically. It couldn't happen to a more deserving rat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad