Justin Keller

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyGod

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
I havnt head much about him this draft year. I see he had a strong year and play amazingly in the MEM cup final. He was the best player on the ice. Just wondering what the knock on him is. Will he sqweek into the 1st round or will he fall a bit. I dont see what the problem with his game is.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Hey, a hometown boy. I've heard his name before, but my sister who's his age says he doesn't go to her school. I actually found this thread when I googled for him - I saw TB drafted someone outta Nelson, so I had to look it up.

Avery4Byng*

actually I believe he grew up in Summerland.

Anyways he is kinda small, but plays an offensive game.... Throughout the year I mostly noticed him in the PP, always playing the half-boards in the offensive zone then teeing up one-timers.... Very good skater with a good little shot.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Yeah, great skater. I didn't think he was all that small though. Sort of like a poor-man's Jeff Freisen. I think he has a decent shot at making the NHL.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Yeah, he did grow up in Summerland. I know him from school and stuff but I was never that good of friends with him since he is a grade older than me...I'm better friends with his younger brother. I have no idea why he went in the 8th round, he had 25 goals as a rookie while playing on one of defensive teams in the whole CHL. A steal for Tampa, if they decide to develop him. He'll definitely play a few more seasons with the Rockets.

It was fun having him on our hockey team back in the day, though. He scored a hat trick nearly every game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->